Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

JFQ Lending (2 Viewers)

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sitting on 4,999 posts there and, due to being a sentimental douche, didn't take the time to comment in that thread. It killed me. It's one of the worst things I've ever seen. That thread should have been locked from the OP to prevent exactly what happened. Okay, fine, bad move. But to then let the replies come in with the jokes as expected and then have Dean post seven replies in, lock it, and pin it--oh my.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I'm sitting on 4,999 posts there and, due to being a sentimental douche, didn't take the time to comment in that thread. It killed me. It's one of the worst things I've ever seen. That thread should have been locked from the OP to prevent exactly what happened. Okay, fine, bad move. But to then let the replies come in with the jokes as expected and then have Deab post seven replies in, lock it, and pin it--oh my.
The fast lock it appears and then Dean doing Dean things and shamelessly plugging an obviously down the shitter thread is the definition of magical. Leaving the gifs in there... CLASSIC.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
I reached out to them when they first came on board. Have already refinanced our 30 year down to a 25, but thought, hey, maybe I could knock another 5 years off with the rates getting lower. I gave the guy all of the pertinent information and he waited a couple of weeks to get back to me and then quoted me a higher payment than what I have now. What a joke.

I'm always looking to shave years off of our mortgage. I get screwed because our principal is only $107k, so I don't get the best rates since they aren't going to make much interest off of us. If it wasn't for the damn real estate taxes being $9-$10k/year, I'd work harder to pay the damn thing off, but right now, that'd be a stretch, so I just throw a couple hundred bucks extra to the principle each month.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
I reached out to them when they first came on board. Have already refinanced our 30 year down to a 25, but thought, hey, maybe I could knock another 5 years off with the rates getting lower. I gave the guy all of the pertinent information and he waited a couple of weeks to get back to me and then quoted me a higher payment than what I have now. What a joke.

I'm always looking to shave years off of our mortgage. I get screwed because our principal is only $107k, so I don't get the best rates since they aren't going to make much interest off of us. If it wasn't for the damn real estate taxes being $9-$10k/year, I'd work harder to pay the damn thing off, but right now, that'd be a stretch, so I just throw a couple hundred bucks extra to the principle each month.
I thought about contacting them as a joke but decided I didn't want to give them any of my actual info. $9k-$10k for taxes on a $107k loan? Brutal.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
are they even local to Nebraska? Callahan wants to cover everything Nebraska but doesn’t use a local sponsor.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
are they even local to Nebraska? Callahan wants to cover everything Nebraska but doesn’t use a local sponsor.
Nope, Arizona.

I called him out on it and my thread was deleted back when JFQ first came on. He DM'd me and asked what my deal was. I told him he should use a local sponsor. He said they'd never pay the money JFQ would. Dollar Deano.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Nope, Arizona.

I called him out on it and my thread was deleted back when JFQ first came on. He DM'd me and asked what my deal was. I told him he should use a local sponsor. He said they'd never pay the money JFQ would. Dollar Deano.
Well it’s a business. Just seems odd that every year you have to tread through stuff like local Nebraska high school sports articles as filler on a University of Nebraska fan site and then doesn’t go local on the sponsor.

I will miss the scrolls when my sub runs out this month, but not much.

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
Well it’s a business. Just seems odd that every year you have to tread through stuff like local Nebraska high school sports articles as filler on a University of Nebraska fan site and then doesn’t go local on the sponsor.

I doubt he even tries to solicit local sponsors. Too much work.

He said JFQ uses other Rivals sites like Ohio State, etc and they came to him.

Basically free sponsorship money fell in his lap with no work needed. Bad PR yes not going local, but free money is free money without having to lift a finger other than some bad grammar in TT to earn it.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
I thought about contacting them as a joke but decided I didn't want to give them any of my actual info. $9k-$10k for taxes on a $107k loan? Brutal.
House and property are worth about $500k, the loan is only for $107k. 2% of property value here in Lancaster County.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
Is that 8 post pinned thread the best thread of the day. Lol I about died at Deab's plug for JFQ....Not to mention the "New Year, New Savings......" On 2/17, lol. Whoever is marketing for those waterheads should be kicked in the dick.
I get a big kick out of replying with a huge “JFC” logo in all those threads...

Reactions: jw3

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member

Mine just ran out and I decided not to renew. I miss the days of HTO, Sam, LH etc but that’s it. After the Lee fiasco, I decided to bring my talents over here.The site is a fucking joke now anyway, particularly with the crazy douchebag mods running it like a bunch of power hungry mall cops.

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
Nope, Arizona.

Maybe I should ReFi my AZ house?

Boomerwatch.com

Bench Warmer
I am not familiar with this Seans antics but do you guys think if I made a cryptocurrency and offered him 30% of the initial supply he'd plug it on RSS?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds