Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jaz (4 Viewers)

COYS

Linebacker
Might be but the WNBA is a cult of lesbians, id venture 90% of the league is a lesbo after 3 years in the league.
She made it through college straight, so she should be good.

My sister played D1 basketball. Unfortunately, she was in New York and left behind boyfriend in Nebraska. She transferred out after one year to be with boyfriend. I remember my mother talking to her HC in New York as mom was pissed my sister was transferring. Coach said that is why the prefer to recruit lesbians as they tend not to get homesick or chase boys. Everything they need is within the team.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
She made it through college straight, so she should be good.

My sister played D1 basketball. Unfortunately, she was in New York and left behind boyfriend in Nebraska. She transferred out after one year to be with boyfriend. I remember my mother talking to her HC in New York as mom was pissed my sister was transferring. Coach said that is why the prefer to recruit lesbians as they tend not to get homesick or chase boys. Everything they need is within the team.
This may be even more applicable for recruiting some trans women.

Herbie

Quarterback
season 1 starz GIF by Now Apocalypse

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds