Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking James Harden's fatass has been traded. (1 Viewer)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
He a total bitch. Always hated him
shahs of sunset mj GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
players in the NBA have so much control. Don’t like the contract you signed? Then get fat and get traded. 2 years ago Lebron didn’t like the team that was put around him so he didn’t try.
League is not appealing to me. Hasn’t been for a while. Not that the NBA cares. I’m older than their targeted demographic.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
FUCK james harden. I don't have a problem with him as a person, hell, we'd probably enjoy watching women dance naked together. But the way he plays basketball drives me up a mother fucking wall. Fuck that guy.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
A flat earther. A fatass. And a snake.

All on the same team.

Wow. Most disliked team in the history of sports.

Very fitting for the times lmao. All their eggs in one basket with those three guys...makes no fvcking sense to me. That's a video game type move. Sounds great, won't work. Only silver lining is Steve Nash, I think he's got a great future as a coach. Plus he's a Tottenham fan which shows he has excellent judgement but is a glutton for punishment.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
James Harden visited my bush Alaska school a few years ago. He was definitely not happy to be there as he was quiet and aloof the entire time.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
players in the NBA have so much control. Don’t like the contract you signed? Then get fat and get traded. 2 years ago Lebron didn’t like the team that was put around him so he didn’t try.
League is not appealing to me. Hasn’t been for a while. Not that the NBA cares. I’m older than their targeted demographic.
It sucks worse than the NFL.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why visit if you're going to be that guy?
We "won" (cheated) a national competition hosted by MTV and one of those college preparedness companies. We had James Harden, one of the head guys at Taco Bell, and Kendrick Lamar come out. The contest was for a celebrity to be principal for a day but they didn't anticipate a town in rural Alaska winning so they did a zoom instead. Kids did a twitter campaign and it must have persuaded someone. The guy who created the hundreds clothing line came out. Kids knew who he was but I still don't.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds