Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Jackson Hannah To Tennessee (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
He does not look like a football player.
He was a head scratcher. 4 Stars by Rivals but his film wasn't that impressive and his home state Tennessee didn't offer him. One of my buddies played at Tennessee, Walk-On but still was on the team and knows football. He was active in following recruiting and I asked him why they had no interest in the local 4 Star Jackson Hannah. He basically said that Jackson was just too slow, didn't have the feet necessary for the SEC or a Power5 Scholarship. Needed to be either a little bigger or a little faster in his humble opinion. Will be ironic if he ends up doing well for Tennessee.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
He was a head scratcher. 4 Stars by Rivals but his film wasn't that impressive and his home state Tennessee didn't offer him. One of my buddies played at Tennessee, Walk-On but still was on the team and knows football. He was active in following recruiting and I asked him why they had no interest in the local 4 Star Jackson Hannah. He basically said that Jackson was just too slow, didn't have the feet necessary for the SEC or a Power5 Scholarship. Needed to be either a little bigger or a little faster in his humble opinion. Will be ironic if he ends up doing well for Tennessee.
Unfortunately, Nebraska found that out the hard way they tried him at OLB too slow then at ILB too small.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tennessee Football Ut GIF by Tennessee Athletics

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Will we have a defense left by fall. I know we have the Heisman winner at QB/RB now but we gotta play defense too

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds