Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

ITT we post our RSS names (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Formerly s.lattimer - permabant. Then AlvinMack56, and after Dean basically said in the chat a week or so ago - "Thanks Coach with a smoking smile." I said fuck it, and tried changing it back to slattimer, but some butthole already had it....probably why I put a . in the OG account. added a 99 to it.

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dell Husker, average poster that nobody probably noticed. Now just a lurker on the scrolls

same name here and RSS...I rarely post on RSS so I am just a nobody here and there.

You guys are important to me, a big-time poster both on RSS and here (under the same name, to answer the question of this thread). I for sure noticed you both. That's something. Also:

1611680571721.png

SoCal_Corn

Wide Receiver
JBT25

A Black Helmet spy on tP-B

nebraska_cornhuskers_alt_1_replica_front_1__66113.1600900450.500.659.jpg

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
I may be old and borderline senile but I’m sensing a pattern here. No one with a different name wants to share.....🤔

So I’ll go first. I was @BillyDragpipe on RSS.
:cool:

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I may be old and borderline senile but I’m sensing a pattern here. No one with a different name wants to share.....🤔

well I got scolded last night by @Jim14510 for nominating a TPBer for tater of the year (post subsequently deleted) so trying to ensure it doesn’t happen again. But since no one wants to share next time the post will stay haha.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG

well I got scolded last night by @Jim14510 for nominating a TPBer for tater of the year (post subsequently deleted) so trying to ensure it doesn’t happen again. But since no one wants to share next time the post will stay haha.
We could just start tagging the PBers who we want answers from..... :cool:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds