Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

It's Thanksgiving Holiday and I'm thankful for most all of you. (1 Viewer)

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
Happy Thanksgiving, and all my best to you and your friends and loved ones.

At the same time, I'm confused by the Thanksgiving board animations. I understand the pilgrim hats on avatars, but what is falling from the top right corner of the page?

You might say "obviously, it's leaves falling from trees." To that, I'd reply that 99.9% of the leaves already fell.

I think the falling things are green, misshapen potatoes that didn't make the cut for USDA grading or sizing standards, which is apropos given the influx new members here.

What do you think they are?

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have an oak tree in the back that hardly any leaves fell yet.
Pin Oaks hold theirs until spring, IIRC. Got a red maple whose leaves didn't even bother to change this year - they simply flash froze. Dumbass dead things still hanging there like they matter. Can't wait to rake 'em up in February!

Also, Happy Thanksgiving to all you tPB'ers out there. We ALL have a lot to be thankful for - including each other.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
The green falling things are dolla bills? signifying all the caysh the university is about to drop.

I also have an oak tree with the majority of its leaves…dumbass tree.

Happy Thanksgiving you filthy animals! May yore turkey be moist and tender and the time with yore families be joyous and full of wonderful….ahhhh fuck it, just eat a lot and be cool!!
I Love You Pca GIF by E!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds