Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Is Turd pulling a Varys? (1 Viewer)

HuskerChemist

TheScientist
Elite Member
Lots of talk of different coaches. I theorize however that maybe Turd is sending out these smoke screens to see who the leakers are, and then keeping the media completely off balance.

We’ve heard a lot of names, Campbell, Leipold, Rhule, Aranda etc. and somebody who i guess could be a source has said we will hear a Monken rumor next, well that’s already happening… two names that really haven’t come up much are #2ndChoice, and the Urbz.

And i know i know, it’s not Urban…what if it is?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Turd is playing 5D Chess with everyone. Making fans & boosters look like fools. Have a few connected people and their heads are spinning because for the first time in a long time they can't get any concrete info. They'll tell me something and then retract it. From the Booster front the main thing I'm hearing is that the TC & TO want Mickey as the next coach. Nobody I've got connections with has a true read on who is being hired or considered the top of the list for Turd.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
He is definitely sending out smokescreens. He already hired Urban Meyer to be our next head coach. Mickey is staying on as assistant head coach.
Come Austin Powers GIF

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
As Lord of Run the Damn Ball lands I grant thee OP safe passage from being called a Nerd and shoved in a locker.

Jay Bilzerian

Safety
Elite Member
Turd is playing 5D Chess with everyone. Making fans & boosters look like fools. Have a few connected people and their heads are spinning because for the first time in a long time they can't get any concrete info. They'll tell me something and then retract it. From the Booster front the main thing I'm hearing is that the TC & TO want Mickey as the next coach. Nobody I've got connections with has a true read on who is being hired or considered the top of the list for Turd.
This is the most truthful statement in the whole search process.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
This.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Turd Fischer. Hope he doesn’t disappear if he makes the wrong hire

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Love this. I'm getting the distinct impression that Turd is holding most of the cards because he's doing and saying all the right things to all the right people. In an effort to get exactly what he wants and thinks is best for the University, program and fan base.

OR........

We end up with Monken.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds