Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I'm coming to the respected football minds on tPB to get the straight answer: Cole Payton?

Johannes de Silentio

Offensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like everyone is super impressed with the young man. It seems like our coaches have decided, as many others have, that Haarberg has more upside at the QB position. So be it, there's probably something to taking the guy who is taller, has the bigger frame, and the bigger arm. However, if this kid is even close to 6'3" 215 lbs. and is athletic as everyone is making him out to be, why not just offer him a chance at QB and then move to defense or somewhere else if it doesn't work out? If that's a good take, I'd love to hear more about it. If it's a tater take, I'd love to hear the reasons for that, too.

I just posted this on RSS, he is too good of an athlete not to take. Offer him, let Duval do his thing for 3 years thrn release him at OLB and let him wreck teams from the edge.

I'm sure he'll be a star at North Dakota State, at this point even if Nebraska offered him I doubt he would flip.

I'm sure he'll be a star at North Dakota State, at this point even if Nebraska offered him I doubt he would flip.
If I'm him there's no way I flip. If I get to NDSU and it doesn't look like I'm going to make it at QB then I consider transferring.

I found it weird how hard Cornicator was riding the Haarberg train. I had to quit arguing though. He said he watched every game of both teams.

I found it weird how hard Cornicator was riding the Haarberg train. I had to quit arguing though. He said he watched every game of both teams.
He’s a knowledgeable guy but I’m not sure I trust his analysis anymore tbh

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back