Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I have nothing against Coach Prime, but… (2 Viewers)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Dudes calling out players for wearing white socks to workouts...while wearing sun glasses inside and a fur coat...

Riding around in a Segway at practice and wearing cowboy boots...

I think his message and beliefs in running a program are good...but that type of stuff rubs me the wrong way.

skerfan

Cornerback
Elite Member
God I hate that guy. There was a time when I thought he would be a good choice as well, but thank god we didnt take him. This guy will build a roster with guys that have huge egos like him and it will not work. There is only room for 1 guy with that personality on a roster.

It is already obvious that he will give preferential treatment to his son and he will lose his team next year because of it.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
God I hate that guy. There was a time when I thought he would be a good choice as well, but thank god we didnt take him. This guy will build a roster with guys that have huge egos like him and it will not work. There is only room for 1 guy with that personality on a roster.

It is already obvious that he will give preferential treatment to his son and he will lose his team next year because of it.
I hope so

Not because I dislike Dieon but because I hate Colorado and it would be hilarious if they imploded more than they have and we beat them by 40

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Frv-gMWXgAMhH9G

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Prime preaches “team first” but clearly his actions say “look at me, look at me”. Great player, good coach to this point. I think he’s all about himself and doesn’t actually give 2 fucks about the players. Which is fine, I don’t care. But don’t say you’re one way and then be another. Just seems like he’s a hypocrite with how he presents himself

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
Dudes calling out players for wearing white socks to workouts...while wearing sun glasses inside and a fur coat...

Riding around in a Segway at practice and wearing cowboy boots...

I think his message and beliefs in running a program are good...but that type of stuff rubs me the wrong way.
Next he’ll move on to the tried and true move of calling out the players for wearing hoodies to practice while he’s wearing a hoodie.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds