Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I am the captain now (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

It doesn’t personally bother me much but seeing the big undershirts hanging out in this pic just reminded me of this Moos quote from right after he fired Riley, which was echoed by a lot of people at the time:

“There were disturbing things in regards to morale and discipline. Discipline isn’t just getting to practice on time. It’s how you wear your uniform… I think we have really good young men, but some of those things get out of hand when you’re starting to snowball the other way. The Nebraska uniform should be worn with tremendous pride.”

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
It doesn’t personally bother me much but seeing the big undershirts hanging out in this pic just reminded me of this Moos quote from right after he fired Riley, which was echoed by a lot of people at the time:

“There were disturbing things in regards to morale and discipline. Discipline isn’t just getting to practice on time. It’s how you wear your uniform… I think we have really good young men, but some of those things get out of hand when you’re starting to snowball the other way. The Nebraska uniform should be worn with tremendous pride.”
Hoodies are bad too - Coach Scott Frost.

Screenshot-2759-e1572198459215.png

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

It’s sloppiness and starts with the coach

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds