Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Huskers Gone Wild! (2 Viewers)

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I’m telling you…we (tPB) are missing out on a golden opp by not having one of these girls on our team. At least to have them on Twitter saying “When I want the best (said with the sexiest drip voice ever) inside info…I get It from the boys on the board…the Platinum Board!!”

or something like that…

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
there was another track and field girl posted on here recently but they seem like a great time

Lonny Boysen

Told Wager to Order The Leaning Tower
Also…..really wish it was NU’s volleyball team instead of Wisconsin’s that had the leaked photos & vids…..

While I enjoyed this video, was hoping for the VB team that had Lexi & Stiv (or even going back to Tara Mueller…..damn).

With that said, as much as I’d fap to that…..PROBABLY best that our team’s rep stayed solid. PROBABLY……

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Also…..really wish it was NU’s volleyball team instead of Wisconsin’s that had the leaked photos & vids…..

While I enjoyed this video, was hoping for the VB team that had Lexi & Stiv (or even going back to Tara Mueller…..damn).

With that said, as much as I’d fap to that…..PROBABLY best that our team’s rep stayed solid. PROBABLY……
Tara Mueller was just ridiculously stupid hot.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Interesting that track girls posting sexy videos of themselves always seem to be in full uniform. I wonder if there will be a rule against that eventually.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m telling you…we (tPB) are missing out on a golden opp by not having one of these girls on our team. At least to have them on Twitter saying “When I want the best (said with the sexiest drip voice ever) inside info…I get It from the boys on the board…the Platinum Board!!”

or something like that…
@HuskerGarrett

Time to man up and make this happen!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds