Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Husker Players vs OWH

Cool! Nebraska media is always behind or has the wrong takes! With the new coaches and Turd we will turn the corner or get over the hump! SCOTT is obviously a tard a this point but has the right people now to help! Especially people that can see what talent to put on the field and a new qb that won't lose games. They will be just fine this year and the local media is pretty dumb which we all know

I love when the players sound off on these dumbasses. There are so few media guys I actually give a shit about following.

Sam "FatAsWindhorst" McKewon sure as hell ain't one of them.

I love when the players sound off on these dumbasses. There are so few media guys I actually give a shit about following.

Sam "FatAsWindhorst" McKewon sure as hell ain't one of them.
I don’t even think this is Sam’s piece? I think it’s Shatel’s.

I don’t even think this is Sam’s piece? I think it’s Shatel’s.
Correct - but the comment from Butler is on Sam's tweet. Sam is too busy trying to play "analyst" to contribute these pieces any more. Dumbasses being led by dumbasses at OWH

All things considered, the team should be thankful that the media has treated the program with kid gloves when you consider the downfall of what was once a blue blood program. The OWH even had that absurd editorial where they came out in support of 15-29.

Makes you wonder who should be the blower and blowee.

Last edited:
I thought Shatel's last couple articles were spot on personally. And I hope Butler and every other player proves their side ASAP!

Here's his previous article btw: https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/fo...cle_e4314fec-0a37-11ed-9632-179cdb841e9c.html

"I’m curious to see Frost on the Big Ten stage Tuesday. Hear the voice. Read his body language. It’s bound to be humble. Gone is the cocksure young genius making proclamations to the Big Ten. Frost has been beaten down by the Big Ten's consistent brow.

But does he feel refreshed? Excited? Or feeling the heat? How about the determined look?

I remember it well. This was the Frost we saw in 1996, when he was burdened with the 19-0 loss at Arizona State in his second start. This was the Frost we saw again the next season, booed by the home crowd. He had a chip on his shoulder so big it could have had skyboxes. And Frost made it work for him. He unleashed a season worth of playmaking and clutch quarterbacking. Is that Frost still in there? And can he get that to rub off on his fifth Husker team?

I won’t bet against Frost. I did before and got burned. Twice. Never again. I will sit back with the rest and watch this fascinating season unfold. Wiggins and Davison aside, Frost was surrounded by generationally great players and leaders up and down the 1997 roster.
And yet it is undeniable that, at some point, Frost got it done. His determination and attitude closed the deal.

Can the clutch quarterback become the clutch coach? I’m surrounded by new-found cynics in Husker Nation, hardened by harder times. But when the good folks ask me what will happen, I know what they want. They want good news."

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back