Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How will this effect Gate 25? (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I’m very surprised we haven’t dove into this yet. How will todays news effect G25? Will the upstairs shag pad still be available? Perhaps Frost wanted to stay another year to make sure to see the birth of his waitress baby? Thoughts?

Was it a waitress there or was it a cart girl at LCC? I can’t remember who that (un)lucky lady was.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
I’m very surprised we haven’t dove into this yet. How will todays news effect G25? Will the upstairs shag pad still be available? Perhaps Frost wanted to stay another year to make sure to see the birth of his waitress baby? Thoughts?
Is the baby fetus alive and kicking in a young gal’s womb at this point or has it been terminated?

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Was it a waitress there or was it a cart girl at LCC? I can’t remember who that (un)lucky lady was.
whynotboth-tacobell.gif

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I thought it was a sister wives scenario where both waitress and cart girl were carrying ginger fetuses?

This is the most likely scenario. I’d bet that at some point during these encounters that led to their eggs being fertilized that they had Bill OBrien in the room on a zoom call.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
I don't understand what role Bill O'Brien has in this egg fertilization scenario.

Him and Turd talk regularly. So I’d be shocked if Turd didn’t cue him in on the goings on. He’s gotta know what he would have been signing up for.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Turd has chained the doors to keep Frost and his hormone-crazed drug addict friends away from trouble

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Him and Turd talk regularly. So I’d be shocked if Turd didn’t cue him in on the goings on. He’s gotta know what he would have been signing up for.
And if Bill has a fetish for sister wive cart girl egg fertilization things, then that will help persuade Bill to come here after Frost gets fired.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds