Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How many boards are you on?

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
Curious how many boards people are on. RSS and TPB are the only ones I’m on now days. Use to be on more of other team I follow but never visit them anymore. I spend to much time on here and RSS anyways. Anyone on other boards?

side note how many tMB spins offs are there now?
- crootn
-The-mainboard.com
- first and Monday (is this still even a board anymore?)

Last edited:
TPB and RSS from Husker boards.

I visit operation sports at times. There’s also an board that used to be dedicated to the NCAA Football series that is now basically just an off topic board since the game is @dead that I will occasionally visit.

AddingHere and 247 but I don’t post there bc their board is gayer than five dudes blowing six dudes

Confused The Hangover GIF by DraftKings

Here and the free versions of Rivals (College Football Soundoff and Husker Board), mostly for DM porpoises
Jaguar Forums
Marlin Owners Group

*3 husker sports boards since I don't go to the main board anymore. Kind of burnt out on any discussions regarding Covid, politics, etc.
*1 Nebraska fish and game forum
*1 fly fishing forum
*1 Alaska outdoor forum
What’s the Nebraska fish and game forum?

RSS for one more month.
Then just here. I read the Smoaky.com board which is east Texas high school sports, but I don’t post.

tPB (regular)
RSS (regular)
Husker247 (very rarely when I'm feeling like trolling or there's just something that strikes me for whatever reason--see @Alcaus for proper assessment of board sexuality)
HF Boards (used to be very active, especially during the years leading up to and including the Caps Stanley Cup win, less so now)
Serious Brandy (FB group for cognac, armagnac, and other brandies--I basically don't post and just use as a resource since there aren't good blogs in brandy like there are whisky)

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back