Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

How bad will Tunnel Talk be tomorrow morning?

giphy.gif

We will see the thrilling revelation that Sean knew about Luke starting all along and who was to get a blackshirt, but he had to keep it under wraps to keep his close knit friendship with HCSF intact.

We will see some ambiguous takes from Mike and Nate about recruits that we may get or not.

Who tf knows what Robin is gonna have to talk about. Probably just reword how good he thinks this class is in 10 different ways.

And if we are lucky: Mongo Musings.

What's funny to me is when I first joined RSS 2 years ago, I felt like I had found the holy land every Friday when reading TT. This is infinite times better.

Idk why but, anytime I see the “JFQ” ad, my mind just says “Jesus fucking Christ.” I know it’s a Q and not a C but idk. I figured that story would be more interesting than TT this week.
I just love this sentence at the start of every TT: "Please email Micahel Caldwell at Mcaldwell@jfqlending.com or DM him on the site at @Nebmortgageguy." Either Mike Cardwell has a very unique spelling or they simply DGAF it has been this way for months. Also @nebmortageguy hasn't logged on since Sept, but yes I'm sure he has sold in Dean's words "100s of mortgages to Scrollers already".

I dare not say anything though. Dean is VERY touchy about his partnership with JFQ. He has DM'd me multiple times including using my name he apparently looked up in the database or something, so I just let it go. So sensitive though.

I just love this sentence at the start of every TT: "Please email Micahel Caldwell at Mcaldwell@jfqlending.com or DM him on the site at @Nebmortgageguy." Either Mike Cardwell has a very unique spelling or they simply DGAF it has been this way for months. Also @nebmortageguy hasn't logged on since Sept, but yes I'm sure he has sold in Dean's words "100s of mortgages to Scrollers already".

I dare not say anything though. Dean is VERY touchy about his partnership with JFQ. He has DM'd me multiple times including using my name he apparently looked up in the database or something, so I just let it go. So sensitive though.
What's your name? I could see it being Jason. Or Jeff.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back