Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hilton Head (1 Viewer)

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Heading to Hilton Head, SC for a week. Wife and our 2 girls (3yo and almost 5yo). Has anyone ever been? Any recommendations for food, things to do, things to see?

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
Yes a few times. And our family is heading there on the 27th for a week.

It’s just a more relaxed beach area than Myrtle. Nothing specific I would recommend as must try. Harold’s is somewhere we go for breakfast or lunch a few times in the week but it’s nothing special. Lowcountry produce market looks good but we’ve not tried before.

GAHusker

Cornerback
Yes a few times. And our family is heading there on the 27th for a week.

It’s just a more relaxed beach area than Myrtle. Nothing specific I would recommend as must try. Harold’s is somewhere we go for breakfast or lunch a few times in the week but it’s nothing special. Lowcountry produce market looks good but we’ve not tried before.
Yes, just once (and like ten years ago). It was quiet (which is a good thing), and no spot in particular seemed like a “can’t miss” from what I could tell. I think a lot of people go to the light house in the harbor as the main tourist thing.

Seaofred92

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Nebrasketball
Heading to Hilton Head, SC for a week. Wife and our 2 girls (3yo and almost 5yo). Has anyone ever been? Any recommendations for food, things to do, things to see?
- Go to Harbour Town for lunch and let your kids play at the playground. Get ice cream from Cinnamon Bear or Quarterdeck while there. You’ll pay a gate fee to get in, if you tell Quarterdeck they’ll take it off your bill

- Do the sunset hibachi cruise one night

- Day trip to Daufuskie Island (ferry leaves every hour) is well worth it and very cool

- Obviously, golf is is great. Play once while down there if you can

- Giuseppe’s for pizza

- It’s very family friendly.. Coligny Beach is great too. Highly recommend checking out the area

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
What’s the seafood situation? Mostly just fish or crab/lobster/shrimp/etc. I don’t plan on eating anything but seafood when I go to places like this.

BugeaterInWa

Linebacker
Elite Member
What’s the seafood situation? Mostly just fish or crab/lobster/shrimp/etc. I don’t plan on eating anything but seafood when I go to places like this.

Atlantic crabs and shrimp suck.

Just saying.

Have a great visit, and be sure to enjoy all the good wholesome family moments you'll never forget.

And won't be to make up.

GBR

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Girl Interview GIF by SV Bergheim 1906

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Damn I thought this was a thread about sluts giving you head at Hilton hotels
I was hoping it was another Paris Hilton giving head video, but I guess I'll just have to go back to spanking it to the old one of her chowing a hog.

HuskerPAC

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Classic family vacation with kids.

The day we left, 4 year old puked and started with a fever at 2am…had to wake her up at 4am to get the the airport.

Get to Charlotte. 3 hour layover. Halfway through boarding they pull everyone off of the flight and hard cancel the flight due to “maintenance.” No options for 4 people to cast into Hilton Head or nearby cities until the next day…no guarantees.

Transfer my car rental to Charlotte, get car and drive 4 hours to Hilton Head with pukey kid and exhausted 3 year old.

No luggage until next day.

More puking.

This morning seems to have turned a corner. Hope she’s better and hope that somehow the rest of us don’t get it…

Living the dream.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

The day we left, 4 year old puked and started with a fever at 2am…had to wake her up at 4am to get the the airport.

Get to Charlotte. 3 hour layover. Halfway through boarding they pull everyone off of the flight and hard cancel the flight due to “maintenance.” No options for 4 people to cast into Hilton Head or nearby cities until the next day…no guarantees.

Transfer my car rental to Charlotte, get car and drive 4 hours to Hilton Head with pukey kid and exhausted 3 year old.

More puking.

This morning seems to have turned a corner. Hope she’s better and hope that somehow the rest of us don’t get it…

Living the dream.
Sounds fun!

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Last edited:

Mr.Bojangles

Offensive Lineman

More puking.

Living the dream.
That's sounds about my luck.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds