Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Hepburn N (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Jesus Christ. I’d rather interact with door to door Mormon missionaries.
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I couldn't give fewer shits about these Omaha kids. the last one to contribute at DONU was Jason Dourisseau almost 20 years ago, and that is a scientific fact. There is something very fucked in the head going on over there, all those kids want to go to Pickle Smoochers or Wisconsin or God knows where.

plenty of other fish in the sea

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member

I was there, and I've never heard Devaney so loud. Tennessee had no chance after that play. This may not be popular, but I've always thought Jason had some help bringing that hoop down. Tennessee's center Crump, with about a minute left in the first half had a thunderous dunk on that same basket that left it shaking back and forth for a good 5 minutes. Without that dunk in the first half, I'm not sure Jason brings it down.

Huskers4420

Linebacker
I couldn't give fewer shits about these Omaha kids. the last one to contribute at DONU was Jason Dourisseau almost 20 years ago, and that is a scientific fact. There is something very fucked in the head going on over there, all those kids want to go to Pickle Smoochers or Wisconsin or God knows where.

plenty of other fish in the sea

The Johnny Trueblood disrespect will not be tolerated.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds