Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

HEISMAN ODDS 2024: We are BACK (1 Viewer)

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member

+10000 for our Golden Child. Our Young Steed. Our Lord and Savior.

Young man goes from High School classes to Heisman Odds in a matter of weeks.

Is Jalen Milroe in the transfer portal? I thought I saw on Twitter he is

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
Boy last time we were on the Pre-season Heisman list, that went horrifically bad. I aint buyin it
Up until halftime of that Colorado game was as close as Nebraska fans have felt to truly being back. The 2nd half of Colorado and subsequent regression was as disappointing a thing as I've witnessed as a Husker fan.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Up until halftime of that Colorado game was as close as Nebraska fans have felt to truly being back. The 2nd half of Colorado and subsequent regression was as disappointing a thing as I've witnessed as a Husker fan.
(Blake blacked out for all of Scott Frost's tenure, or quit being a fan)

Blakejc

Corporate Potato
Elite Member
(Blake blacked out for all of Scott Frost's tenure, or quit being a fan)
haha, man, after seeing Adrian regress in year 2 just gutted me. Seemed every other QB Frost had been involved with took off in year 2. If I wasn't a blind fool hoping against hope I would've called his demise right then and there.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I mean quite honestly we looked like shit against South Alabama immediately. I justified the hell out of it, but that was disappointing as hell.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Nope. Just the moron who won't be betting on him. Can't wait for tPB rates to be jacked up by @HuskerGarrett and you not be able to afford it like the rest of us, because we all know a wise investment when we see it.
lol I think that means Garrett would be doing fantastic for himself

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds