Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Happy Belated #HBD @Big Tone (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yesterday was his b-day. Even in his middle years, he's still out there slaying tail old enough to be one of our daughters - and probably has.

Best known for his aggressive and oft aggravated nature on these scrolls, Tone is an expert in most categories - marriage, child rearing, international travel, economics - to name a few.

He's an ardent supporter of 9AM (2AM) and staunch opponent of pit bull ownership.

Above all else, Big 10" Tone is a friend to tPB and an aspirational figure to all. Tone - I hope you dislocated some 20 y/o's hip last night.

Cheers, brother!

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev đź‘»
Elite Member
Happy Birthday GIF by American Bridge 21st Century

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Yesterday was his b-day. Even in his middle years, he's still out there slaying tail old enough to be one of our daughters - and probably has.

Best known for his aggressive and oft aggravated nature on these scrolls, Tone is an expert in most categories - marriage, child rearing, international travel, economics - to name a few.

He's an ardent supporter of 9AM (2AM) and staunch opponent of pit bull ownership.

Above all else, Big 10" Tone is a friend to tPB and an aspirational figure to all. Tone - I hope you dislocated some 20 y/o's hip last night.

Cheers, brother!
Is most of this sarcasm? I thought 10” Tone only penetrated the hairy assholes of butch dudes at roadside truck stops and in co-Ed bathrooms after getting lathered in sweat while out dancing with the boys. Have I been wrong all this time?

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member

Cheers, brother!

I laid waste to a cougar last night. They are all business fren

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG

Cheers, brother!
Don't forget staunch supporter in buying vs renting a home.

Happy Birthday Tone!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds