Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

GTA 5 Online (1 Viewer)

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is the online game like? I loved the actual game but internet data is limited here and very expensive. I think it’s around 100 dollars for 60gb of data.

HCFord1

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just finished red dead redemption 2 story mode and had played gta v before that. Might come back and try gta online but I also might just go back to playing the show and now Tony Hawk 2. Is gta online worth it? How much do you usually spend per month?

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I just finished red dead redemption 2 story mode and had played gta v before that. Might come back and try gta online but I also might just go back to playing the show and now Tony Hawk 2. Is gta online worth it? How much do you usually spend per month?
Read Dead 2 was one of the most well done story modes. I’ve replayed it twice for the different endings, and still play the endgame a bunch. It’s crazy how much depth they put into the game.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What is the online game like? I loved the actual game but internet data is limited here and very expensive. I think it’s around 100 dollars for 60gb of data.
Same here. I played story mode years ago and just got back into it for online and am really enjoying it

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
How is Tony Hawk? I have it downloaded but haven’t been able to put rdr2 down yet.
Its overall good.Its remastered versions of the first 2 games. I forgot that those games only had pretty straight forward and repetitive goals for each level. Wish it were more like the later versions that had more unique goals for each level. But the gameplay is great

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds