Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Golden K-State Quote Regarding Adrian (2 Viewers)

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
All I've heard the last 4 years is that he was great in practice, implying that he has the YIPS in games .. but if he can dramatically improve at K-state during the games, it's going to a testament to how shitty our coaching actually was .. should be fun to watch either way

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
All I've heard the last 4 years is that he was great in practice, implying that he has the YIPS in games .. but if he can dramatically improve at K-state during the games, it's going to a testament to how shitty our coaching actually was .. should be fun to watch either way
and he was just remarkably, spectacularly bad in the last 3 mins of close games. like, "omfg, holy shit, what did i just see," horror movie stuff.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll be able to get some great inside info on him as I have friends who have sons that play for KSU. I have no ill will towards him and hope he plays well unless he is competing against us in a Bowl Game. Glad he is gone though as whether it was because of Frost's Coaching or his Yipps we definitely were the worst 4th Quarter team setting records for 1 score loses.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I certainly didn't know that him throwing a backwards lateral his freshman year down in the red zone vs Ohio State was a precursor for what was to come. I thought "man that was a dumb freshman mistake"

Unfortunately it was actually just a dumb Adrian Martinez mistake.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I certainly didn't know that him throwing a backwards lateral his freshman year down in the red zone vs Ohio State was a precursor for what was to come. I thought "man that was a dumb freshman mistake"

I also thought the fumbles and bad INTs in 2018 were just freshman mistakes as well

Poor_and_Stupid

Prolific Beaver Murderer
Elite Member
The biggest thing going for A2M now is that he doesn’t have to contend with “The Curse” ™. He probably won’t even look like the same person, and it’s gonna be infuriating for us all while we are watching Frost get fudge-packed week after week.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
The biggest thing going for A2M now is that he doesn’t have to contend with “The Curse” ™. He probably won’t even look like the same person, and it’s gonna be infuriating for us all while we are watching Frost get fudge-packed week after week.
Martinez was losing games before he came to Nebraska

Losing is his thing

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
He hasn't a finished a football season since like his sophomore year in high school.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider

Remains one of the dumbest things I’ve seen on a football field. There was nothing good coming from that throw.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds