Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Get Peacock Free for the Husker Game This Week

2010sarenevercomingback

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Cool little hack for those (like me) who were not previously aware:

1) Sign up for Instacart Plus (you can do a free 2 week trial without entering any CC information)
2) When logged into Instacart+, go to your 'benefits' page, and there's a benefit for a free Peacock trial subscription (again, no CC required, you enter your email & some demographic info).
2a) You can extend that free trial to 2 months by putting your Mastercard on file (just don't select the auto-billing, and you won't get start getting charged at the end of the trial)
3) Enjoy the 'cock!

I haven't signed up for Peacock before, but it's supposed to work even if you have.

Tell me your wife doesn't watch Love Island (or whatever it is) without telling me your wife doesn't watch Love Island
My wife watches Housewives of "fill in city".

All they do is yell, argue and get catty. Gross way to live.

I'm not sure what's so attractive about watching that shit, but I'm probably in the minority. Or maybe not.

My wife watches Housewives of "fill in city".

All they do is yell, argue and get catty. Gross way to live.

I'm not sure what's so attractive about watching that shit, but I'm probably in the minority. Or maybe not.
I think it's mostly just to shut your brain off instead of dealing with the hellscape that is life. At least that's why I binge watch Archer, which is objectively a much better show but also pretty silly

I think it's mostly just to shut your brain off instead of dealing with the hellscape that is life. At least that's why I binge watch Archer, which is objectively a much better show but also pretty silly
I look at it like this. One hellscape to another if you're watching all that unsettling shit.

I need something that will calm me after co-workers taking shots all day at others that are actually doing their job. Primarily to make themselves look good and never be wrong - at the expense of others. Nothing pisses me off more than White Knight co-worker...gets me worked up as you can tell. Ha ha!

I look at it like this. One hellscape to another if you're watching all that unsettling shit.

I need something that will calm me after co-workers taking shots all day at others that are actually doing their job. Primarily to make themselves look good and never be wrong - at the expense of others. Nothing pisses me off more than White Knight co-worker...gets me worked up as you can tell. Ha ha!
Like former libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, I take the long view that the sun will eventually expand and swallow the earth so what's it matter anyways?

Yeah also fuck those coworkers. Someone had the audacity to fuck up some code of mine and then act outraged when learning someone else did the same thing

Last edited:
Like former libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, I take the long view that the sun will eventually expand and swallow the earth so what's it matter anyways?

Yeah also fuck those coworkers. Someone the audacity to fuck up some code of mine and then act outraged when learning someone else did the same thing
Case in point.

My motto - stay TF out of my business at work if you're going to talk down. If you want to have a productive conversation and make it fun and collaborative...great. I like ideas and feedback, not gotchas.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back