Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Gambling

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Boston College +11 1/2 thinking trap game for ND bet the spread and money line +370
North Carolina -12 1/2
Florida -16 1/2
Indiana -7 1/2
Michigan money line

Indiana -7 vs Mich St
Purdue +3.5 vs NW
Arkansas +17 vs Florida
Oregon -10.5 vs Wash St
Wisconsin -6.5 vs Michigan
Florida St +10.5 vs NC St

Was too busy to post my picks for yesterday. I'm sure you're wondering and, yes, I lost money once again. I took:
Nebraska +3.5 - $500
Nebraska ML +130 - $500
TCU +3 - $500
Nevada team over 37 - $500
Crawford wins round 7-9 +300 - $50

All of those games and resulted in a $25 loss on the day. So not my usual loss, my friends and family are all disappointed.

FOR TODAY:

GB/JAX UNDER 47 - $200
TB -6 - $500
HOU/CLE - U45 - $500
AZ -2.5 - $500

I also have $23k riding on DraftKings daily fantasy league right now, so we'll see what happens. The well thought out plan is for something cool to happen. Good luck

I threw down a $70 parlay on

Panthers +6
Texans/Browns under 45.5
Jags/Packers under 47
Steelers -6.5
Damn man...frustrating. I liked Tampa because Brady normally does well after blowouts. He's now 8-1 in weeks following losses of 20 points or more and 22 TDs to 3 INTS.

The best part about gambling is that there's always another day.

I threw down a $70 parlay on

Panthers +6
Texans/Browns under 45.5
Jags/Packers under 47
Steelers -6.5
Also, did you see the end of that AZ game. I had AZ -2.5 so I was pumped when they scored. But then they didn't kick the PAT which brought me right down. On a positive though, that Murray to Hopkins TD launched me into 1st in a DraftKings tournament so I won a ticket to the $12.5mm Football Championship.

Also, did you see the end of that AZ game. I had AZ -2.5 so I was pumped when they scored. But then they didn't kick the PAT which brought me right down. On a positive though, that Murray to Hopkins TD launched me into 1st in a DraftKings tournament so I won a ticket to the $12.5mm Football Championship.
Will you draft my fantasy football team next year?

Yes I had AZ in my pick em league so I was pretty pumped too

Damn man...frustrating. I liked Tampa because Brady normally does well after blowouts. He's now 8-1 in weeks following losses of 20 points or more and 22 TDs to 3 INTS.

The best part about gambling is that there's always another day.
Damn I should have consulted you. The Panthers looked so good last week and the Bucs didn’t was my only thinking

Will you draft my fantasy football team next year?
I don't think I'm that good at fantasy, just lucky.
1605552000789.png
There's the ticket...have a 1/200 chance of winning 1st prize of $2.5mm

Crazy part is that I got 3rd in the weekly million dollar contest and ALMOST won a trip to the super bowl: Also, if any of my players got an extra 4 yards I would've won an extra 50k for getting 2nd.

1605552389679.png

Eh, there's always next week.

I don't think I'm that good at fantasy, just lucky.
View attachment 723
There's the ticket...have a 1/200 chance of winning 1st prize of $2.5mm

Crazy part is that I got 3rd in the weekly million dollar contest and ALMOST won a trip to the super bowl: Also, if any of my players got an extra 4 yards I would've won an extra 50k for getting 2nd.

View attachment 724

Eh, there's always next week.
Let me know which players you decide to roll with next week. Lol

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back