Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fuck I am drunk.... open chat... what are you drinking thread

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I will be here answering your questions with all my insideher info hanging out to shine.

Had a handful of busch lattes, a few old fashions and am back to busch lattes so I can be halfway functionable tomorrow. I am primed up to take your toughest questions.

come here the rock GIF by WWE

I just lifted weights and then I went to Qdoba and got a Steak Fajita Quesadila. I'm not drinking anything other than water tonight.

Questions:
1. Who will be our starting wide receivers be in 2021?
2. What is the juiciest Husker gossip of the Frost era? Riley era? Pelini era?
3. Why do males do Orange Theory workouts when Orange Theory is so gay? It's called Orange Theory for fucks sake.
4. What did you have for dinner?
5. Michelle Obama, Melania Trump, Jill Biden - you have to fuck one, marry one, kill one. Go.
6. Name your top 3 television shows.

1. Who will be our starting wide receivers be in 2021?
I have been told the dude in that room is Toure.

Betts is the Roby of the football team. Does he know how good he can be?

Manning is still here dialed in. I assume if he wasn't he would be gone. Not sure what to expect, but he has all the physical tools.

Those 3 are going to play a ton if things keep going the way they are.

Guys to watch, Nixon and Martin. Nixon is fundamentally sound and has physicals attributes. Dad is a damn good coach. I know when he was injured the coaches were very upset as they wanted to use him in 2020. Martin will be the Westercamp of this team. Mr Reliable to get that 3rd down we need converted.

I also expect Fidone to be used in the slot as it will be easier to get him on the field early here vs in line.

2. What is the juiciest Husker gossip of the Frost era? Riley era? Pelini era?
Frank's Omaha mistress

3. Why do males do Orange Theory workouts when Orange Theory is so gay? It's called Orange Theory for fucks sake.
I am not going to answer as you clearly don't understand... Can you dunk on a goal post? no. stfu.

4. What did you have for dinner?
DJs. I had their southwest burger melt and fries.

5. Michelle Obama, Melania Trump, Jill Biden - you have to fuck one, marry one, kill one. Go.
Fuck Melania
Marry Jill because she is older than Michelle so the marriage wont be as long.
Kill Michelle. I cant stand libtards.

6. Name your top 3 television shows.
That is very tough ..... Blacklist, Psych, Dexter, Suits, Ozark, House of Cards, Criminal minds, How to get away with murder, Madam secretary, scandal, blue bloods, etc...

Those are all very high. I have no clue how to limit

Last edited:
1. Who will be the #2 RB next year behind the USC transfer?
2. Who will start at RG?
3. Who will start at CB opposite CTB?
4. Who is going to coach special teams?
5. Which assistant coaches will be gone after next year?
6. What will be the final ranking of Nebraska's 2022 recruiting class?
7. Coke or Pepsi?

If you were named Head Coach after 2021, and you had to keep 5 assistant coaches, and then hire 5 more, what would your staff look like?

1. Who will be the #2 RB next year behind the USC transfer?
If healthy the absolute best talented RB we have is Thompkins. He is a poor mans LP or at least that is what Brown called him.

I however don't expect him to be the guy because I am just not a believer in his health. My bet right now is Scott. He reminds me a lot of BJ.

Sevy is the second most complete back we have currently.

Johnson needs to be a 3rd down back. Get really good at pass pro and receiving as I doubt he will be an every down RB.

I need to see the frosh before I comment.

2. Who will start at RG?
Who I want? Miller
Who do I think? Hixs

I also am curious if Banks is part of the best 5. I know Austin is very high on him. It would not shock me if we see Turner bump to OG and Banks starts at OT.

3. Who will start at CB opposite CTB?

I am a big fan of Clark. I just think he has the size, athleticism and football smarts to be an elite CB.

I also know Lynum is Damons favorite and I have learned to notice that.

I also know Joseph was a very impressive athlete given his size.

Then there is Newsome and everybody else.

4. Who is going to coach special teams?
Dawson, Busch and others.

From what I have been told we will have Dawson as the coordinator, but Busch will be involved. The thing I have been told is Frost will be more involved. Now will he actually be?

5. Which assistant coaches will be gone after next year?
Held is on the hot seat right now. His room needs to improve. They need to be good right away next year. Cant have a slow start.

Other popular names to keep your retinas on are Fish, coach T and Dawson for leaving here positively. Mario is another who is on the hawt seat.

6. What will be the final ranking of Nebraska's 2022 recruiting class?
Fuck if I know.

I am worried it will be the worst of the Frost era, but if we have a good year and other schools dont have spots we could steal a couple big names.

7. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi, but I would take Dr. Pepper if I had to drink pop.

If you were named Head Coach after 2021, and you had to keep 5 assistant coaches, and then hire 5 more, what would your staff look like?
Realistic for DONU right now

OC/QB - Tim Beck (I don't love this one)
RB - Jeff Nixon
WR - Coach Dub
OL - Austin
OL/TE - Garrison

DC - Chin
DL- Coach T
LB - Dawson
DB - Fish

ST - Robby Discher

Really wanted to keep Ruud and Beckton, but I wanted 2 OL coaches and a special teams coordinator.

Let's say that we live in an alternate universe. In this universe, UNL has never had an FBS program, just a mediocre FCS team. For some reason, our FCS team gets promoted to FBS status in the Big 10.

You are named head coach.

1. What kind of "culture" do you try to create?
2. What is your recruiting strategy?
3. What is your marketing strategy?
4. What kind of offense do you run?
5. What kind of defense do you run?

I have been told the dude in that room is Toure.

Betts is the Roby of the football team. Does he know how good he can be?

Those 3 are going to play a ton if things keep going the way they are.

Guys to watch, Nixon and Martin. Nixon is fundamentally sound and has physicals attributes. Dad is a damn good coach. I know when he was injured the coaches were very upset as they wanted to use him in 2020. Martin will be the Westercamp of this team. Mr Reliable to get that 3rd down we need converted.

I also expect Fidone to be used in the slot as it will be easier to get him on the field early here vs in line.

Frank's Omaha mistress

I am not going to answer as you clearly don't understand... Can you dunk on a goal post? no. stfu.

DJs. I had their southwest burger melt and fries.

Fuck Melania
Marry Jill because she is older than Michelle so the marriage wont be as long.
Kill Michelle. I cant stand libtards.

That is very tough ..... Blacklist, Psych, Dexter, Suits, Ozark, House of Cards, Criminal minds, How to get away with murder, Madam secretary, scandal, blue bloods, etc...

Those are all very high. I have no clue how to limit
Based on your tv show choices I have come to the conclusion you are a woman?

1. What kind of "culture" do you try to create?
Same as they are trying to. Constant competition, love of football, expectation of winning and a focus on the details.

Last one never gets talked about. If you can't be focused to clean up your locker the right way how can I expect you to execute a play infront of 90k?

2. What is your recruiting strategy?
Bulk from the 500 mile radius. The stats say they are less likely to transfer.
Dont question a Fisher offer.

Other than that, I think what we have done a really good job as far as type of kid.

I also think we need to address the race deal with the staff. Which I think hiring the guy from ASU and Bring Brown to analyst will help. We basically fired two black coaches and hired two white coaches two years ago.

3. What is your marketing strategy?
I am the best thing to happen to DONU since changing the name from Bugeaters. What more marketing do you need to do?

4. What kind of offense do you run?
A lot of the concepts we do currently, but more RPO rather than QB run. I would want to limit QB run/scrambles to 8 a game MAX.

Otherwise I really like the scheme.

5. What kind of defense do you run?
I hate to say it, but I like Chins defense. Ideally I would want to bring more blitzs, but I really like 3-4. Chin also uses a lot of concepts that you see top defense run.

This year I would also have a 3 safety look with an inverted tampa 2. That way I could get my best 11 on the field.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back