Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

FSU vs LSU (1 Viewer)

CornHub

Offensive Lineman
This game just shows how far we have to go. We lack so much explosion in our defensive front 7. There seems to be very little overall athleticism on offense. Urban Meyer is probably right when he says our biggest problem has been in acquiring talent. I really hope coach Rhule can bring talent back to this team. I wish he would have gone more of the Deion route, but if we have to watch one more losing season to get many winning seasons moving forward, so be it.

Huskerzz9457

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
We need more players with 12” hang downs. No way we can compete with our midwestern white cranks
Got on here earlier, saw you mentioned "Jason Luv's 12" "crank"", get on here just now and you're speaking of "cranks" again, is this a common thought of yores?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
LSU shit the bed early and then FSU took over late.

LSU had some dumb short yardage play sequences in the 1st and then a couple of big drops in the 2nd.

Lot of talent on the field tonight though

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
Verse and my cousin at U Albany. That cocksucker told my cousin he was visiting Lincoln. Oh well. Respect to Jared he’s a beast and a First Round Draft pic now.
IMG_1429.png

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
We need more players with 12” hang downs. No way we can compete with our midwestern white cranks
Laughing so much that my stomach hurts
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds