Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Frost’s contract (1 Viewer)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Why are all the details not published? Isn’t he a state employee and isn’t that public knowledge?

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Because he may have signed an MOU as the majority of contracts at this level have to go through many approval processes. Once those are complete, they’ll be available to the public.

An MOU allows him to essentially do the job he is being contracted for as all of those approvals happen.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
I thought it was released. I saw somewhere that it was $4 million next year and buyout lowered from $15 mil to $7.5 mil.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Why are all the details not published? Isn’t he a state employee and isn’t that public knowledge?
They’ll eventually be published but if this was just agreed on yesterday or over the weekend, I’d imagine the Universities General Counsel would have to review everything. Sounds like they have an agreement in principle but it would still have to go through review.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
They’ll eventually be published but if this was just agreed on yesterday or over the weekend, I’d imagine the Universities General Counsel would have to review everything. Sounds like they have an agreement in principle but it would still have to go through review.

AD, Carter and Green, General Counsel, and Board of Regents.

I think they’ve had an agreement in principle in place for awhile to be honest. I was told the week after Michigan that Frost could “lose the rest of his games and be back next year.” I didn’t dig too much into that at the time, but it kind of makes me wonder if Turd and Scott hadn’t been working on an action plan for quite awhile now and waited to finalize it all until now.

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
AD, Carter and Green, General Counsel, and Board of Regents.

I think they’ve had an agreement in principle in place for awhile to be honest. I was told the week after Michigan that Frost could “lose the rest of his games and be back next year.” I didn’t dig too much into that at the time, but it kind of makes me wonder if Turd and Scott hadn’t been working on an action plan for quite awhile now and waited to finalize it all until now.
I bet they did as well. I believe Turd when he says he didn’t force Scott to make any changes. I bet it was more of a “Hey what you’re doing isn’t working - so you need to show me you’re committed to getting better and come up with a plan to fix things.”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds