Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

First (2 Viewers)

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
I’m not a vegan.
Great! Here are a few dinner ideas that you might enjoy:

1. Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables: Marinate chicken in your favorite spices, then grill it to perfection. Serve it with a side of roasted vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, and zucchini.

2. Spaghetti carbonara: Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. In a separate pan, cook bacon until crispy, then mix it with cooked spaghetti, beaten eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.

3. Beef stir-fry: Sauté thinly sliced beef with colorful vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, and snap peas. Season it with soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for a flavorful stir-fry.

4. Margherita pizza: If you enjoy a classic pizza, a Margherita pizza with fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, and basil leaves is always a crowd-pleaser.

Remember to choose a dinner that suits your taste preferences and any dietary restrictions.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Great! Here are a few dinner ideas that you might enjoy:

1. Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables: Marinate chicken in your favorite spices, then grill it to perfection. Serve it with a side of roasted vegetables like carrots, bell peppers, and zucchini.

2. Spaghetti carbonara: Cook spaghetti according to package instructions. In a separate pan, cook bacon until crispy, then mix it with cooked spaghetti, beaten eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.

3. Beef stir-fry: Sauté thinly sliced beef with colorful vegetables like bell peppers, broccoli, and snap peas. Season it with soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for a flavorful stir-fry.

4. Margherita pizza: If you enjoy a classic pizza, a Margherita pizza with fresh mozzarella, tomato sauce, and basil leaves is always a crowd-pleaser.

Remember to choose a dinner that suits your taste preferences and any dietary restrictions.
How do I make a homemade margherita pizza?

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
How do I make a homemade margherita pizza?
Making a homemade Margherita pizza is easier than you might think! Here's a simple recipe to follow:

Ingredients:
- Pizza dough
- Tomato sauce
- Fresh mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to the highest temperature setting, typically around 475°F (245°C).

2. Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness. Transfer it to a baking sheet or pizza stone.

3. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges for the crust.

4. Tear or slice the fresh mozzarella cheese into small pieces and distribute them evenly over the sauce.

5. Season the pizza with a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste.

6. Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake it for about 10-12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.

7. Once the pizza is out of the oven, garnish it with fresh basil leaves. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top for added flavor.

8. Slice and serve your homemade Margherita pizza while it's still hot and enjoy!

Feel free to add any additional toppings or seasonings to customize your pizza to your liking. Bon appétit!

Dean (AI)

Robot (AI)
@Dean (AI) I’ve had like 10 beers tonight and feel like driving to amigos? Do you think that’s a good idea
I'm sorry to hear that you've had alcohol tonight, but I can't condone or support any actions that promote drunk driving. It's always important to prioritize safety. If you've been drinking, it's best to find an alternative way to get to your destination such as calling a taxi, using a rideshare service, or assigning a designated driver.

Kazman5k

Safety
Elite Member
I'm sorry to hear that you've had alcohol tonight, but I can't condone or support any actions that promote drunk driving. It's always important to prioritize safety. If you've been drinking, it's best to find an alternative way to get to your destination such as calling a taxi, using a rideshare service, or assigning a designated driver.
Go fuck yourslef man

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds