Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Firehouse Subs

Their Big, Fat East Coast Italian Guy or whatever is my jam.
The Gargantuan, and it is the only sub to get there. I order it on wheat with peppers, and every time they look at me like I’ve got a dick coming out my forehead.
One guy says “that’s gonna be hard to make..”
I’m usually pretty polite, so I say, “I’m not worried about that, I just plan to eat it.”
for me, Firehouse is just a nicer Quizno’s, which is good.
in order of overall experience at these places, I am going:
Firehouse-staff at ours is always super-nice and they make good stuff-never have fucked up my order
Jersey Mike’s-I feel the same way about the staff, but pretty Luke warm in the sandwiches, so ordering suggestions would be nice.
Potbelly’s-like it, but it’s seemed pricey for what you get. It was like Penn Station, except they did quality work.
Jimmy John’s-I wouldn’t go there is not for the Gargantuan.. it’s awesome, but the people are morons and fuck it up 1 of 3 times
Penn Station- the staff looks like they spend more than their paychecks on meth/crack/pills, so I only go there when I need a colon cleanse
Subway-ours is pretty decent as far as Subways go, but there are several that I have walked out of shortly after entering

If you go to firehouse and get anything other than a "New York Steamer," I regret that we were ever e-friends.

JJ's Gargantuan is great, but only for the warm months of the year. Please go somewhere that at least has a microwave or toaster.

Jersey Mike's is my favorite for their cheese steak options, but is it worth the price?

So many things to debate about sandwich shops.

If you go to firehouse and get anything other than a "New York Steamer," I regret that we were ever e-friends.

JJ's Gargantuan is great, but only for the warm months of the year. Please go somewhere that at least has a microwave or toaster.

Jersey Mike's is my favorite for their cheese steak options, but is it worth the price?

So many things to debate about sandwich shops.
I get the Turkey Bacon Ranch. What’s the New York Steamer? Sounds like a gross sex move

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back