Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Finebaum: Ohio State deserves credit for B1G restart (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
tenor.gif

Elquesogrande68

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
I really hope that everyone just ignores Finebaum, Wilbon, Forde and Howard. Every time anyone responds to them on twitter it just increases their popularity rating and that is all they want. Everyone knows they are knobheads but NE look like babies for constantly chirping on them on Twitter, etc. We have totally been in the "right" through this entire process. Just ignore them, don't follow them on twitter and don't watch ESPN. Its quite simple.
"Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt". The four of them don't need anyone to point out that they are idiots, they do it openly themselves.

Daddy

Running Back
Elite Member
Nebraska fans are so easily triggered. The fall from such stellar greatness has most fans ready to take virtually any bait that is thrown out there. Sad. Time to get over ourselves a bit.

I will NEVER get over myself. I still wear all three of my replica national title rings to the office at least twice a week. I work with a Buckeye so I have to assert dominance when I can. Whenever he mentions how pathetic our fall has been over the lats 20 years I tell him to kiss the ring and respect the king. We had WAY more titles than they did in the 90's and that's all that matters.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I will NEVER get over myself. I still wear all three of my replica national title rings to the office at least twice a week. I work with a Buckeye so I have to assert dominance when I can. Whenever he mentions how pathetic our fall has been over the lats 20 years I tell him to kiss the ring and respect the king. We had WAY more titles than they did in the 90's and that's all that matters.
f31dd0ca55b3fe5680ba7b52ec734fee.gif

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
giphy.gif

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Who's yore Daddy?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds