Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Editorial Fifteen (15)

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Many moons ago, there was a rising star in the Heartland. He came to the forefront early on, and we knew he was special. We stepped on the Jayhawks.... blew away the Puffs... then inexplicable heartbreak. But the foundational stones were laid for our rise the next year and then our ascendancy to the top of the college football world the following year and the rest of the decade.

I see parallels. Both eras followed disappointment... disappointments of vastly different standards and scope of course. Oh how our perspectives can change. But the end goal remains the same. We seek the pinnacle, and we can't lose sight of the journey, and who can lead us there.

It was acquired in the off season of 1992. It has rested dormant in deep recesses of the wardrobe for more than 20 years. It has been worn on hundreds of Saturdays, to dozens of games both home and away. It witnessed the Hall of Fame induction of Coach Osborne. It was cheered at Memorial, cussed at the Big House, jeered at Notre Dame.... Corso hoisted it to the sky on Gameday predicting a Heisman that we all know should have been.... and then it was put away. Some say grown men can't wear jerseys... maybe I gift it to my daughter. But I think it is time for Fifteen to rise again to lead us back to prominence.... and this Fifteen most definitely won't be cast in Jaysker blue.

GBR

1000001028.jpg

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back