Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Fence builders?

@Blackshirts_Win_'ships lives in Minnesota when he’s not living in Chy-na, I believe.
Only when "trapped" by pandemics. I was up in Minnesota staying with grad school friends from March-September last year. Flew up the night the NBA called things off/made people realize we done fucked up.

Lived in the Cities for 7 years (2010-2017) and still regret missing out on meeting up with you before you left, man. Can't even remember why I couldn't...likely a stupid experiment or tutoring. Either way, I should have made the time. Hopefully, some day in the future!

I'm in between the twin cities and saint cloud. About 20 min out from the cloud
I can ask my circle of friends...have a few in the west suburbs, but that's as close as any of them get to you. My buddy who I stayed with last year used to work for a contractor and grew up in Wayzata. I'll let you know if he has any ideas.

Good call on moving after the thaw. You're in for a treat with the summers. Jealous, as it's already getting sticky here in the sub-tropics.

I can ask my circle of friends...have a few in the west suburbs, but that's as close as any of them get to you. My buddy who I stayed with last year used to work for a contractor and grew up in Wayzata. I'll let you know if he has any ideas.

Good call on moving after the thaw. You're in for a treat with the summers. Jealous, as it's already getting sticky here in the sub-tropics.
Well originally I was supposed to be up here in December but my boss is pretty cool and kept letting me put it off. Ended up out here in the country burbs because and new build house was just as much as a shit ass house in the cities and I don't plan on being up here more than 3 years. I definitely want to move south after here I am thinking tho.
@Samkellers_69 my buddy asks "like chain link fence or fancy fence" I assume since this is tpb, the latter is what you're looking for?
Probs a basic 6 foot wood privacy fence technically I only need the back of the yard done right now neighbors got chain link on both sides of me.

I don't think anyone in this neighborhood has anything super fancy it's pretty country in this neighborhood people ride UTVs, ATVs and even seen someone riding their skid loader to go drink at one of the neighbors houses last weekend

Well originally I was supposed to be up here in December but my boss is pretty cool and kept letting me put it off. Ended up out here in the country burbs because and new build house was just as much as a shit ass house in the cities and I don't plan on being up here more than 3 years. I definitely want to move south after here I am thinking tho.

Probs a basic 6 foot wood privacy fence technically I only need the back of the yard done right now neighbors got chain link on both sides of me.

I don't think anyone in this neighborhood has anything super fancy it's pretty country in this neighborhood people ride UTVs, ATVs and even seen someone riding their skid loader to go drink at one of the neighbors houses last weekend
Diamond-studded privacy fence it is. I'll see if he or anyone else in my friends group have any thoughts.

Only when "trapped" by pandemics. I was up in Minnesota staying with grad school friends from March-September last year. Flew up the night the NBA called things off/made people realize we done fucked up.

Lived in the Cities for 7 years (2010-2017) and still regret missing out on meeting up with you before you left, man. Can't even remember why I couldn't...likely a stupid experiment or tutoring. Either way, I should have made the time. Hopefully, some day in the future!
Welcome to be my honored guest at any home football game, my man.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back