Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Did Clouse get #processed?

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
tPB OG
He's not in chat and from what I can tell hasn't written an article or a sticky post in some time. Dean ran the chat himself and only mentions he forgot to "text" Robin to join. No mention of Nate.

Was he on the podcast this week?
Yes. The three of them were together in studio for the first time in a while, and Nate did a recruiting segement.

Still, it is hard to decide whether what we're seeing is just a consequence of Clouse having Covid and a super-slow recruiting cycle or if there's something else going on behind the scenes. He's definitely much less present than all of the TOS guys.

Yes. The three of them were together in studio for the first time in a while, and Nate did a recruiting segement.

Still, it is hard to decide whether what we're seeing is just a consequence of Clouse having Covid and a super-slow recruiting cycle or if there's something else going on behind the scenes. He's definitely much less present than all of the TOS guys.
It’s kind of weird because those guys have been getting so much shit the last handful of months that I think they’ve basically gone deaf and blind to that noise (the obvious exception being Dean who just can’t let it go). People have really spoken up about Nate basically doing nothing, and it hasn’t triggered any uptick in activity from him that’s been noticeable.

Perhaps Dean is taking the Scott Frost approach and processing Nate as Scott did Walters and Dewitt. Expect a announcement soon that Nate is now a full time professional baseball card trader guy.

It’s kind of weird because those guys have been getting so much shit the last handful of months that I think they’ve basically gone deaf and blind to that noise (the obvious exception being Dean who just can’t let it go). People have really spoken up about Nate basically doing nothing, and it hasn’t triggered any uptick in activity from him that’s been noticeable.
Totally agree. If I gave a shit about my gig and saw people saying that, it'd be really hard not to respond in some way: increased output, an explanation, etc. Instead, nothing.

As God Mod you are required to DM it to me.

And then as God Mod, you're required to share with the masses on the TPB.

I'd say required to share on Platinum elite, but since that went bye, bye sharing it with the whole board is the only option.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back