Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Derek Jeter's castle for sale

Wouldn't be my "dream home", but I bet you couldn't build the same house/grounds new at current prices of materials and labor. I look at replacement value of things and don't think 13 mil would get you all that stuff built as it stands.

In the comments in the article, was nothing but a bunch of jealous idiots. One commenter saying "use an infrared light to check the walls, JLo". These idiots can't even keep the right woman with the right former Yankee's star player.

And WGAF if an uber rich, uber successful former professional ball player has the money to buy many expensive homes? Seems like it's mostly only athletes, and certain types of athletes (won't go into details but you can probably figure out my drift) get treated this way about their expensive lifestyles and possessions. Jeter earned his $, played for 20 years and was an key cog to many championship teams. If the guy wants to have several multi million dollar homes, he earned that.

Hell, if I was worth a 100+ mil, I would have some beautiful, private place on a Caribbean island somewhere. And a big ole boat to cruise around the Gulf. But I would also use some of my money to help others.... still doesn't mean I couldn't have a bunch of nice shit. The amount of hand wringing over certain types of people having uber expensive lifestyle stuff is ridiculous. Guess Jeter doesn't deserve to be in the "club" of those who it is ok for them to be uber rich.

Wouldn't be my "dream home", but I bet you couldn't build the same house/grounds new at current prices of materials and labor. I look at replacement value of things and don't think 13 mil would get you all that stuff built as it stands.

In the comments in the article, was nothing but a bunch of jealous idiots. One commenter saying "use an infrared light to check the walls, JLo". These idiots can't even keep the right woman with the right former Yankee's star player.

And WGAF if an uber rich, uber successful former professional ball player has the money to buy many expensive homes? Seems like it's mostly only athletes, and certain types of athletes (won't go into details but you can probably figure out my drift) get treated this way about their expensive lifestyles and possessions. Jeter earned his $, played for 20 years and was an key cog to many championship teams. If the guy wants to have several multi million dollar homes, he earned that.

Hell, if I was worth a 100+ mil, I would have some beautiful, private place on a Caribbean island somewhere. And a big ole boat to cruise around the Gulf. But I would also use some of my money to help others.... still doesn't mean I couldn't have a bunch of nice shit. The amount of hand wringing over certain types of people having uber expensive lifestyle stuff is ridiculous. Guess Jeter doesn't deserve to be in the "club" of those who it is ok for them to be uber rich.
I think I'd have about 10 houses and a plane to jump between them.

I think this is the route I would go.

I frankly want to start buying vacation homes and rent them out when I am not there.
I was just talking about that with someone else a week or so ago. Even go in with 2 or 3 people you trust and split the risk. Big enough 2 families could be there at the same time would be ideal.

I was just talking about that with someone else a week or so ago. Even go in with 2 or 3 people you trust and split the risk. Big enough 2 families could be there at the same time would be ideal.
Yaaa I have a client who is killing it. It just makes too much sense

4ce3c97f3c7cc5fff4cb7fc3fdc04f10_crop_north.png

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back