Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Da Hail is this about? (1 Viewer)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Has to be signaling something right??

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
If he's looking to start at ILB I have a hard time believing that Nebraska would be a good landing spot for him. Reimer and Henrich seem to be entrenched there. Wonder if he can play OLB.
Not real. First name that popped in my head is all. No stock there

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
If he's looking to start at ILB I have a hard time believing that Nebraska would be a good landing spot for him. Reimer and Henrich seem to be entrenched there. Wonder if he can play OLB.
If he's just looking to play I think they'd rather have a more even 3 guy rotation.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Honestly don’t think it means anything. These types of accounts just post random crap like this all the time.
He usually just retweets stuff about Nebraska, offers, crystal ball predictions, etc. No insider info but he finds somethings I miss so I usually keep an eye his account. Now he seems to be on that slippery slope we have all seen with some posters over the years that people have started to think he has actual info, so I think that it has started to go to his head a bit.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds