Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Corcoran

If you wanted to be optimistic about the rotten festering asshole of Scott Frost as a head coach, you'd look at a FR, rsFR, rsSo, Farniok, rsFR offensive line as something that could be a thing

OL is my favorite position group in football, and I seriously couldn't be more excited about what Austin is doing in terms of getting the room right with his recruiting efforts. Each year, we're closer and closer to being both good and old (with quality depth waiting in the wings).

It sure seems like Corcoran made his case for being the future at LT, at least next season, and he'll probably be a starter here for three or four years.

I liked Jaimes. Farniok could have been a very good guard had he played there from the start like every other team wanted him to
I like Jaimes and Farniok and I think they both worked their asses off for the program. I think they'll both make NFL rosters as backups. Jaimes might actually play a down or two.

I like Jaimes and Farniok and I think they both worked their asses off for the program. I think they'll both make NFL rosters as backups.
Hopefully. We've gotta turn the page on mediocre players who started a lot though, e.g. Bootle, Dismuke, Farniok, Honas, Domann, Mills, Colin Miller, D. Williams, etc

Hopefully. We've gotta turn the page on mediocre players who started a lot though, e.g. Bootle, Dismuke, Farniok, Honas, Domann, Mills, Colin Miller, D. Williams, etc
Yup. As much as I like the idea of us getting old and staying old by keeping some of these guys around, part of me wonders if it isn't time to close that chapter of the book and let the young guys take over and make this their team.

Yup. As much as I like the idea of us getting old and staying old by keeping some of these guys around, part of me wonders if it isn't time to close that chapter of the book and let the young guys take over and make this their team.
I think you just move forward on account of how terrible most of the guys you'd bring back are

Domann and Mills are very good football players who would help us next year. Agree on some of the others. I’m torn on D. Williams.
You'd 100% want Domann and Mills back, if they want to come back. Stille had a great season, but the DL is probably fine without him compared to other position groups; still wouldn't mind him coming back for a real last season. Honas would be nice, too, given that there's nothing proven besides Reimer and Henrich, and neither of them have a ton of experience.

Domann and Mills are very good football players who would help us next year. Agree on some of the others. I’m torn on D. Williams.
I think Domann stuck out cause our defense is shit. Mills was too just for me to have a super strong opinion.

We are thin as fuck at safety, so I could be talked into williams

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back