Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Come home Lane

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Lol I'm still shoveling coal for the Frost train but maybe in a few years if SOMEHOW it doesn't workout with Corch Scote...I'd def be down

Lol I'm still shoveling coal for the Frost train but maybe in a few years if SOMEHOW it doesn't workout with Corch Scote...I'd def be down
You ever heard of a place called Japan? Lane is a high speed japanese bullet train that goes 248 mph while Frost is a coal train that has plummeted off the bridge into the frigid waters of the mighty Missouri

You ever heard of a place called Japan? Lane is a high speed japanese bullet train that goes 248 mph while Frost is a coal train that has plummeted off the bridge into the frigid waters of the mighty Missouri

Don't worry too much. The Army Corps is making sure that the Missouri River waters aren't too warm, or too cold, but just right.

Also, no thank you to Lane doing anything other than recruiting coordinator in Lincoln. Another thing Lane is good at is burning bridges, so if there are some over the Missouri that need to go, he can help the Corps.

Don't worry too much. The Army Corps is making sure that the Missouri River waters aren't too warm, or too cold, but just right.

Also, no thank you to Lane doing anything other than recruiting coordinator in Lincoln. Another thing Lane is good at is burning bridges, so if there are some over the Missouri that need to go, he can help the Corps.
You might be surprised to learn that Nebraska is fucking terrible at football right now and almost anyone would be an upgrade

You might be surprised to learn that Nebraska is fucking terrible at football right now and almost anyone would be an upgrade
Lol, this just in...it's not due to how the HC coaches. We are building a fvcking team for Christ's sake. Give it longer than two years and a corona season

I know we followed program builders like Bo and Riley but keep your pants on

Lol, this just in...it's not due to how the HC coaches. We are building a fvcking team for Christ's sake. Give it longer than two years and a corona season

I know we followed program builders like Bo and Riley but keep your pants on
Unlike me, wandale saw what we were building inside those walls and is now the centerpiece of the program

Unlike me, wandale saw what we were building inside those walls and is now the centerpiece of the program
Wandale would have stayed if it was up to him. He went to Kentucky to never be heard from again. Good for him.

We upgraded the WR position although it definitely would've been better with him in it

I actually think the Lane Train would have more success quicker than Scott but it would ultimately go up in flames.

However, we are already a burning pile of garbage so does it even matter?

CHOO CHOO

What is the win threshold next year for Nebraska fans to think they are actually seeing improvement? 6, 7, 8, or 9 wins?

If Nebraska did have to move on from Frost I hope they poach a power 5 head coach.

What is the win threshold next year for Nebraska fans to think they are actually seeing improvement? 6, 7, 8, or 9 wins?

If Nebraska did have to move on from Frost I hope they poach a power 5 head coach.
6 would be improvement, in a strict sense.

I think playing your last regular season game with a shot at winning the West would be what I consider progress.

6 would be improvement, in a strict sense.

I think playing your last regular season game with a shot at winning the West would be what I consider progress.
I do think Nebraska should be in big 10 west contention. It’s not like the good teams in the big 10 west (ie NW, Wisky, Cockeye) have been blowing the doors off of Nebraska.

Can the coaching staff find a way to eliminate mental errors both by the players and by the coaches to actually win those tight games? And the. Preferably not take games off vs teams like Illinois or a downtrodden Minnesota team.

Personally I’m kind of past counting wins - I’m more concerned with where we finish in the division. If we finish 3rd or better I’m happy, 4th would still be improvement but not exciting. Anything less than that is just sad.

I do think Nebraska should be in big 10 west contention. It’s not like the good teams in the big 10 west (ie NW, Wisky, Cockeyes) have been blowing the doors off of Nebraska.

Can the coaching staff find a way to eliminate mental errors both by the players and by the coaches to actually win those tight games? And the. Preferably not take games off vs teams like Illinois or a downtrodden Minnesota team.
I'm honestly not feeling hopeful at this point. The mental errors by the coaching staff are what is more glaring to me. But hey maybe they will get it down in year 4.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back