Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chimpanzee vs UFC fighter

Chimp vs UFC fighter

• UFC Fighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chimpanzee

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Over heard this at work today, who wins?

Not sure how much this holds true for chimps, but muscle strength per oz of muscle mass is far greater in gorillas than humans. Or something like that.

New studies have said chimps are 2.5x stronger than an average human. Average human isn't a fighting machine UFC fighter. I actually think it would be a good fight if the human kept the distance and used kicks

New studies have said chimps are 2.5x stronger than an average human. Average human isn't a fighting machine UFC fighter. I actually think it would be a good fight if the human kept the distance and used kicks
I would worry about the UFC fighter being able to keep up. One would expect a chimp to be much faster and more agile.

I would worry about the UFC fighter being able to keep up. One would expect a chimp to be much faster and more agile.
From listening to the Joe Rogan, chimps tire very quick if you can survive the actual 1st assault.

From listening to the Joe Rogan, chimps tire very quick if you can survive the actual 1st assault.
That would probably be the biggest challenge, and in all likelihood, the chimp will win no matter what in the long run. You're going to come out of that fight with a lot of bites and scratches that are almost guaranteed to get infected.

That would probably be the biggest challenge, and in all likelihood, the chimp will win no matter what in the long run. You're going to come out of that fight with a lot of bites and scratches that are almost guaranteed to get infected.
Yep Gingivitis is a killer!

Anyone else remember that chimp attack from 2009, the thing ripped a chicks face off at her house and she ended up living or something like that.

I think Lesnar/Ngannou/Overeem have the best shot simply due to their size and power. Khabib would have to get a RNC for any chance, GSP might judo it to death, and Fedor due to his size and jiu-jitsu ability.

Imagine if they went for a fuggin armbar and the chimp bit their calve off.

I think Lesnar/Ngannou/Overeem have the best shot simply due to their size and power. Khabib would have to get a RNC for any chance, GSP might judo it to death, and Fedor due to his size and jiu-jitsu ability.

Imagine if they went for a fuggin armbar and the chimp bit their calve off.
It’s 2021. Let’s make it happen. I’m sure some ufc guy will fight a chimp for the right price.

It’s 2021. Let’s make it happen. I’m sure some ufc guy will fight a chimp for the right price.
They'd have to put a muzzle on the chimp to agree. Don't care how tough I thought I was. Get in the ring and get a glimpse of those chompers and I'd be like fuck that.

They'd have to put a muzzle on the chimp to agree. Don't care how tough I thought I was. Get in the ring and get a glimpse of those chompers and I'd be like fuck that.
I would still pay 50 bucks to watch even with the muzzle.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back