Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chat about chat

YES that is a horse shit response along with a few others...
If they didn’t shut down the chat 15 minutes early, I was going to respond to that.
How hard is it to think of a thoughtful question that is pointed, yet not combative? For Deab, impossible...
“Scott, turnovers and penalties have plagued this team for 3 years or longer, what has been the approach for addressing those, and do you think it may be time for a different approach since the results have not been what you’d like?”
You basically have to not be a moron to pose a pointed question with some tact, but that is far beyond Deab’s abilities.
Also, him referencing going 0-12 to 13-0 in why he still has faith in Frost and staff. When I questioned that as it has nothing to do with the current situation here, his response was “could Riley or Pelini do that?” As if that had any relevance to anything in this situation..
The guy is a doofus of the highest order.

Last edited:
YES that is a horse shit response along with a few others...
If they didn’t shut down the chat 15 minutes early, I was going to respond to that.
How hard is it to think of a thoughtful question that is pointed, yet not combative? For Deab, impossible...
“Scott, turnovers and penalties have plagued this team for 3 years or longer, what has been the approach for addressing those, and do you think it may be time for a different approach since the results have not been what you’d like?”
You basically have to not be a moron to pose a pointed question with some tact, but that is far beyond Deab’s abilities.
Also, him referencing going 0-12 to 13-0 in why he still has faith in Frost and staff. When I questioned that as it has nothing to do with the current situation here, his response was “could Riley or Pelini do that?” As if that had any relevance to anything in this situation..
The guy is a doofus of the highest order.
I totally agree...he is so defensive and thin-skinned to be in this line of work.

IMO, Frost going 13-0 is such a pathetic excuse as to why he has faith in this staff. Tons of coaches have great success at the G5 level that never ended up having success in P5 football.

Total bullshit so was this:

View attachment 823

Don't need 5th year seniors and NFL talent to snap the ball and not commit a drive-killing penalty every time you have the ball.
It’s weird, because the only talent complaints I ever see are regarding Frost not playing the very guys HE has recruited who seem vastly more talented than the guys HE didn’t recruit but yet is playing...
And yes, the majority of frustration stems from a lack of fundamental and intelligent play.

It’s weird, because the only talent complaints I ever see are regarding Frost not playing the very guys HE has recruited who seem vastly more talented than the guys HE didn’t recruit but yet is playing...
And yes, the majority of frustration stems from a lack of fundamental and intelligent play.
Frost has said himself they have the talent to compete but they need to execute. I don't know what to say. The majority of our starters are upperclassmen. Maybe not recruited by Frost but they've definitely spent the majority of their careers being developed by him and co.

Also, him referencing going 0-12 to 13-0 in why he still has faith in Frost and staff.

That pissed me off too. I have a friend who is a data scientist and he predicted when we hired Riley that he would be a .500 coach here. After 3 years, he as 19-19 and we fired him. This person also said we would be 2-6 this year...and that it's looking more and more likely that 13-0 was an aberration for Frost. Looking at his whole body of work, and how things are currently trending, he may just be a below-500 coach.

View attachment 825
This was his worst response...saying how stressful it is just to reply to the chat!
LOL

I didn't even see this. He's such an oblivious dumb fuck. Doing this chat is hard. Give me a fucking break. Doing the chat is hard because you don't know dick about football and if shit isn't going hunky dory in the football department, your fluff dick questions look even more ridiculous.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back