Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chat 11/10

To be fair to Nate, there's only one person with a definitive answer to that question. It's obviously fair game to speculate, however.

@Johannes de Silentio your thoughts on Clouse’s answer to this recruiting question...

“3. Nothing really new on either one of Ho'ohui or Simmons. As of today...I'm not holding my breathe for either one of them. However, I also think those are two prospects that things could quickly change with too. I look at both of them as players I'm not necessarily expecting to be in this class, but players I also wouldn't be completely shocked by seeing them end up at NU....if that makes any sense haha. You could call them wildcards at this point I suppose.”

@Johannes de Silentio your thoughts on Clouse’s answer to this recruiting question...

“3. Nothing really new on either one of Ho'ohui or Simmons. As of today...I'm not holding my breathe for either one of them. However, I also think those are two prospects that things could quickly change with too. I look at both of them as players I'm not necessarily expecting to be in this class, but players I also wouldn't be completely shocked by seeing them end up at NU....if that makes any sense haha. You could call them wildcards at this point I suppose.”
Not JDS but this isn’t the work of a professional journalist.

Definitely a high-level Clouse mealy-mouthed answer. My word.

Not JDS but this isn’t the work of a professional journalist.
Yup. Of course, none of the guys over there are going to be asked to teach a sports journalism class anywhere with the possible exception of Dean doing something at UNL so its students can continue to populate the increasingly mediocre HOL internship program (that Blake kid fucking sucks). Even with that baseline, Clouse has always been the least professional of them. In a way, that makes sense. I don't think he went to school for it like Sean and Robin did. He was a recruiting guy. Well, that's fine--unless and until the recruiting information he brings essentially dries up...

JealousCarefreeIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

Honestly the only thing I pay for anymore is reading Dean's responses when he gets his panties in a bunch. Totally worth $9.99/month.

The chat has become tits on a boar. They have goose egg as far as recruiting information. No new nuggets about the program. Robin may get some morsels of info for bball...but that's it.

It's a dogshit product. Dean knows it's a dogshit product. He can't say that publicly...so the only thing he can do is get hyper-defensive.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back