Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chasing 3 - Episode 4 (1 Viewer)

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Thank God Relief GIF by Team Coco

We hired Rhule

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
First speech from Rhule to open the video is basically a "no fear of failure" mentality. I know people got on Frost about that, but I always thought that was the right attitude to preach, even if it wasn't properly installed or executed during his time.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
First speech from Rhule to open the video is basically a "no fear of failure" mentality. I know people got on Frost about that, but I always thought that was the right attitude to preach, even if it wasn't properly installed or executed during his time.
Most good coaches and most bad coaches will preach about the same things. Bo, who wasn't bad in the era he coached in, was a big process guy and we ended up clowning him for it by the end but if you listen to Saban and Belicheck they say basically the exact same shit. The differentiator is your ability to get buy in and translate it into actions, imo

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
Most good coaches and most bad coaches will preach about the same things. Bo, who wasn't bad in the era he coached in, was a big process guy and we ended up clowning him for it by the end but if you listen to Saban and Belicheck they say basically the exact same shit. The differentiator is your ability to get buy in and translate it into actions, imo
No fear of failure, play to win, trust the process are all good if you actually do this and have a process that is good. Saying it and executing it are two different things.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Bo was too inconsistent, Riley was a puppet, Frost was full of shit. The players respond accordingly. Rhule I have no doubt lives what he preaches.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds