Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Celebratory drinking thread

"unnecessary gayness"

giphy.gif

Cracking some EH Taylor tonight to celebrate the dubView attachment 706
@garrett

@lee_carvallo_12 and I have been enjoying all that rural Kansas has to offer this weekend. Hunting big fat fucking buck with our respective bows, played a little small ball at Prairie Dunes this afternoon alongside an ugly AF second half/DONU victory. Throw in the Masters here and there with early morning coverage in tree stands. All we need is strippers and cocaine... but it’s not to be 🙁

That said, lots of delicious Busch Light has gotten us by.

GBR

#fam

I'm a fan of the Colonel E.H. Taylor line, including the rye. Nice looking bottles, too. Good stuff, Gar, and a nice backsplash/countertop to boot--what a fancy ass Denverite you are.

I was actually drinking Reservoir Rye, a 100% rye mashbill from Richmond, during the first half of the Husker game today. Should have probably kept going in the second half, because it may have prevented the shittiness, plus it's good stuff.

While I wait for my food to be delivered, I may have to break into something. What do you think? Scotch? Brandy? Rum?

@garrett

@lee_carvallo_12 and I have been enjoying all that rural Kansas has to offer this weekend. Hunting big fat fucking buck with our respective bows, played a little small ball at Prairie Dunes this afternoon alongside an ugly AF second half/DONU victory. Throw in the Masters here and there with early morning coverage in tree stands. All we need is strippers and cocaine... but it’s not to be 🙁

That said, lots of delicious Busch Light has gotten us by.

GBR

#fam
I bet you can find some strippers in rural Kansas. I believe in you! #fam

I'm a fan of the Colonel E.H. Taylor line, including the rye. Nice looking bottles, too. Good stuff, Gar, and a nice backsplash/countertop to boot--what a fancy ass Denverite you are.

I was actually drinking Reservoir Rye, a 100% rye mashbill from Richmond, during the first half of the Husker game today. Should have probably kept going in the second half, because it may have prevented the shittiness, plus it's good stuff.

While I wait for my food to be delivered, I may have to break into something. What do you think? Scotch? Brandy? Rum?
Rum sounds like a winner for some reason

Gonna finish off some cheap Cab with my Bacon Wrapped Filet and Asparagus tonight.

EDIT:

Drinking Vodka and pear flavored spiked seltzer while I cook.

The Vodka represents NEBs 1st Half

The cheap Cab represents NEBs 2nd Half

The Bacon Wrapped Filet represents NEBs first win in 300+ days

Last edited:
Holy shit 64% abv or 128 proof? Think my tits would fall off with a sip of that
It's definitely got a bit of bite, but it honestly sips okay neat. It's an overpowering flavor profile, so the strong ABV actually works pretty well. But yes, it often makes sense to water it a bit.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back