Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Carriker (1 Viewer)

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Hopefully it will be an hour of fans calling in saying -

giphy.gif

BoBigRed7

Defensive Lineman
Insider
Elite Member
So around 6 years ago Carriker spoke at a small town community foundation fundraiser event. I had bought the prime table the year before so he sat and ate at the table with myself and my friends, this was also the February after frost was hired.

We asked all sorts of questions trying to get anything from him, but he had nothing of substance and was a giant potato. I rarely ever listen to anything he says.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Now, the thing you need to know about Adam Carriker, right, is that, ya know, he speaks in words that most people his age don’t understand okay. That being said, well, ya know, he’s got a lot to offer people if they would just listen. So, the thing about the fan day experience right, is that, ya know, he had every intention of not fucking people over okay, but when he realized it wasn’t going to happen the way he wanted it to, now…you gotta understand…he wasn’t in charge okay. All that being said and ya know, he’s a man of his word right, any chance he gets to put food on the table he’s going to take. So, thanks for listening Husker fans and always remember…throw the bones…in his ass.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds