Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Carriker Chronicles

Huskerbuck85

Quarterback
Elite Member
I don’t hear him mentioned here ever and was curious what peoples opinions were.

I’ve always been indifferent and generally feel he calls it like he sees it which is great but….

Was listening tonight regarding Mickey’s presser today and when he was speaking of Ajay Allen’s injury he said…

“Do me a favor, in support of Ajay please give this video a like”.

It rubbed me the wrong way a little and it came across as a little desperate for clicks.
He seemed a little dbaggish in that moment.

Thoughts?

I've listened to some of his videos. He seems like he cares about the university and want's to say what is truly on his mind but can't because he is too PC. From watching his videos you can tell he watches the game but I'm not sure how close he is following all of the other BS that is going on. We should invite him to be on this board. Get a different prospective.

I've listened to some of his videos. He seems like he cares about the university and want's to say what is truly on his mind but can't because he is too PC. From watching his videos you can tell he watches the game but I'm not sure how close he is following all of the other BS that is going on. We should invite him to be on this board. Get a different prospective.
I agree. It’s obvious he cares and is a good guy in general. The move to use a guy’s injury for clicks was pretty shitty though.

I watched a couple of his vids. He’s annoying. The way he talks is super annoying. Seems like a good dude, but he tries putting some WWE vibes into his style, and just isn’t good at it.. at all
True, he is annoying. Adam is not a jounalist, but was a good athlete, and cares about Nebraska football. He won’t really say what’s on his mind and criticise the bad things going on with Frost.

Not sure why if he’s a freelancer. Maybe because his podcasts are sponsored by Nabraska Spine Hospital.

Carriker is a huge WWE fan IIRC. He's not bad, but he's not going to dish any dirt either.
Yea, he is a fan. I just think his presentation stinks. If he went all-in on the WWE persona when giving his thoughts, it would be much more entertaining. Or abandon that and do a more thought out, coherent version. He was all over the map in the ones I’ve seen.

What is really annoying is Dr. Rob does the podcast with an Cockeyes State fan (Travis Justice), his buddy for decades, who hates NU and talks $hit about Nebraska football in every single podcast.
I think Justice is more of Cockeye guy, does their postgame but I don’t think he really cares if either Cockeye or Cockeye State wins or loses

Sounds like a common theme with our media. Maybe if they did their jobs and reported all the bullshit that goes on we wouldn’t be in the shitter year after year.

Time to hold people accountable. If Turd actually knew what Frost was doing behind the scenes then he needs to go too. Terrible leadership to let that happen for over a year.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back