Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Boring day on TPB

HuskerGarrett

A different animal and the same beast
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
What a boring day on TPB. Every time I checked there was nothing new. So I drank more to make up for it

Sad boner. @Black5hirt

800px_COLOURBOX25826930.jpg

I’m kinda buzzed right now. Gna get up early to beat the wind and catch some fish. Drank way too many Goose Islands tonight and ate way too much fried fish. Gna sleep like a log. I haven’t had much time or data for TPB this week. I’ll be in full swing when I get home. Great week with dad and friends.

I’m kinda buzzed right now. Gna get up early to beat the wind and catch some fish. Drank way too many Goose Islands tonight and ate way too much fried fish. Gna sleep like a log. I haven’t had much time or data for TPB this week. I’ll be in full swing when I get home. Great week with dad and friends.

Love it. Where you guys fishing at? We were up at Lake of the Woods a few years ago and fished all day, every day for about a week. Nothing quite like catching your limit, eating it for lunch, catching your limit, and eating it for dinner.

Love it. Where you guys fishing at? We were up at Lake of the Woods a few years ago and fished all day, every day for about a week. Nothing quite like catching your limit, eating it for lunch, catching your limit, and eating it for dinner.
Lake Oahe South Dakota. We’re having a blast even though the weather has been tough.

What a boring day on TPB. Every time I checked there was nothing new. So I drank more to make up for it

Sad boner. @Black5hirt

800px_COLOURBOX25826930.jpg
Really not a sad boner. Sad limpdick.

I agree with both Garrett and Jim, but I think a lot of the tpb members observe the Sabbath, and consider message board posting to be "work" rather than "rest." What other explanation could there be?

I wish I was out fishing with @Black5hirt rather than doing what I've done today, which is house cleaning.

I agree with both Garrett and Jim, but I think a lot of the tpb members observe the Sabbath, and consider message board posting to be "work" rather than "rest." What other explanation could there be?

I wish I was out fishing with @Black5hirt rather than doing what I've done today, which is house cleaning.
Agreed HHC. I usually even break a sweat postin

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back