Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Big Ten Portal Entries

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I’m not going to say things are going smooth in Lincoln right now by any means, but players entering the portal is normal at every Big Ten school, except OSU. The following are the amount of portal entries for each Big Ten school so far:

Wisconsin: 3
Rutgers: 11
Purdue: 4
Penn State: 8
Ohio State: 1
Northwestern: 8
Nebraska: 11
Minnesota: 6
Michigan: 12
Michigan State: 13
Maryland: 13
Cockeye: 7 (5 are black, just a stat for KKKirk)
Indiana: 3
Illinois: 10

I don’t want to spend a lot of time researching the other schools, so not exactly sure how “big” any of the portal entries are for them, but for Nebraska we have:

Luke - wants to play QB, but isn’t a QB
Wandale - definitely hurts, major starter
Fleming - probably could’ve helped us, but supposedly had a bad attitude
Bubak - not a scholarship guy
Warner - walk-on, backup
Farniok - backup
Anderson - never played, backup
Wilson - moved to backup
Keem Green - backup, COVID gave him to perfect opportunity to get home to USC in the SEC
Keyshawn Green - probably could’ve helped us eventually, but never made it here
Delancy - possibly could’ve helped us eventually, but defense really isn’t our current problem. Seniors coming back softens this even more

I’m not going to say things are going smooth in Lincoln right now by any means, but players entering the portal is normal at every Big Ten school, except OSU. The following are the amount of portal entries for each Big Ten school so far:

Wisconsin: 3
Rutgers: 11
Purdue: 4
Penn State: 8
Ohio State: 1
Northwestern: 8
Nebraska: 11
Minnesota: 6
Michigan: 12
Michigan State: 13
Maryland: 13
Cockeyes: 7 (5 are black, just a stat for KKKirk)
Indiana: 3
Illinois: 10

I don’t want to spend a lot of time researching the other schools, so not exactly sure how “big” any of the portal entries are for them, but for Nebraska we have:

Luke - wants to play QB, but isn’t a QB
Wandale - definitely hurts, major starter
Fleming - probably could’ve helped us, but supposedly had a bad attitude
Bubak - not a scholarship guy
Warner - walk-on, backup
Farniok - backup
Anderson - never played, backup
Wilson - moved to backup
Keem Green - backup, COVID gave him to perfect opportunity to get home to USC in the SEC
Keyshawn Green - probably could’ve helped us eventually, but never made it here
Delancy - possibly could’ve helped us eventually, but defense really isn’t our current problem. Seniors coming back softens this even more
Hard to overlook the three teams with the fewest portal guys are arguably 3 best teams in the big.

Have to wonder if OSU winning so much correlates with players being happier
I was actually really surprised they only had 1. Would’ve thought they would’ve been more active at “pushing” players out that aren’t ever going to play. But if they win so much and players keep getting drafted, they probably don’t have to worry much about cutting dead weight.

Winning cures all, also I believe a power run game with a down field passing game with big wr's is coming.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back