Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter Big ol' Twittys 10/14

And isn’t the QB in the Bell West ‘24 class a possible star in the making?
I know the QB that played for us went there. Not sure if there is another one. You know the kids name?
If its the same kid he has a lot of talent. Absolute cannon for an arm and understands the game really well for a young kid but not sure he's tough enough.

I know the QB that played for us went there. Not sure if there is another one. You know the kids name?
If its the same kid he has a lot of talent. Absolute cannon for an arm and understands the game really well for a young kid but not sure he's tough enough.

Daniel Kaelin

Daniel Kaelin
Thats him.. Really nice kid. Just don't know if he's got the mental makeup for football. I'm really curious how he's handling the environment of Bellevue West. He's a home school kid from Elkhorn area.

To give you a couple examples of his arm strength. In practice we were running plays. Throws a pass to the slot running a 10 yard out and the ball went in between his index finger and middle finger. Split the webbing and half an inch into his hand. So from the middle of the field to outside the hash marks and over 10 yards down field.

Broke my kids finger in 7 v 7 league. Had to get two pins put in. Some of that might have been because I told him he just jammed his finger and he pitched 4 innings the next morning.

I don't have a bad thing to say about the kid. His mom on the other hand.... there were multiple times she would wave him over when no one was looking to tell him to change the play in the huddle to a yolo bomb.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back