Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Been a long week...

Gonna do some drinking tonight. No basketball games until tomorrow afternoon so I can sleep in (as late as my kids will let me)

First job I’ve ever had where I just can’t wait for the weekend
What do you do? Sorry to hear that

Gonna do some drinking tonight. No basketball games until tomorrow afternoon so I can sleep in (as late as my kids will let me)

Let’s post about your offensive and defensive tendencies ITT instead while drinking.
I also got a day off today, been working 6 day weeks all month due to docs getting the Vid and I’m covering for them. So today Nancy and I went to the furniture store and then Top Golf and then a brewery that’s 4 minutes away. Great stuff

Let’s post about your offensive and defensive tendencies ITT instead while drinking.
I also got a day off today, been working 6 day weeks all month due to docs getting the Vid and I’m covering for them. So today Nancy and I went to the furniture store and then Top Golf and then a brewery that’s 4 minutes away. Great stuff
My tendencies were that I was conservative. But when I blitzed, generally it was off the weak side on 3rd down and strong side on early downs. Liked to split the field in half and play man on one side, zone on the other.

We need @BushAK who is a basketball corch elite
Run and gun offense coupled with pack line man to man defense. Not great outside shooters so the mentality was to attack the hoop constantly with a 5 out positionless offense. We were a dark horse state championship contender this year for 3a (second biggest) but our season was cancelled due to covid. My lineup went 6’5, 6’4, 6’2, 6’1, and 5’11. Pretty abnormal since the average Yupik Eskimo is 5’8 and I graduate everyone off my top 8 except 1.

Right there with ya pal. Though I don’t think theres a job in the world other than pro golfer where that wouldn’t be the case.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back