Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Avante Dickerson decommits from Minnesota (1 Viewer)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Kids change their mind all the time.
My beef is with bigcl24. He’s one of those guys that will scream how political media jumps to conclusions but he runs to a message board every time he reads something on Twitter to post about it.
He’s constantly wrong but just continues to fill the board with false expectations. I do think message boards like RSS effect the football program and recruiting. People get on RSS read b.s. rumors like what he spreads and then lash out at recruits/players/coaches on social media because they take this stuff as gospel.

Prime example is this Busch Light club. RSS loves to harp on coaches being friends or connected in any way when things aren’t going well. I guarantee you that Busch light/golden tee club thing started because one of the fake insiders posted something about how Frost and Lambrecht and Davison were seen at some point hanging out.
That turns into, “well the other coaches weren’t with them, they must feel left out” which turns into “Austin isn’t in the club so there must be friction between him and Frost” so on and so on.
Then one of these lemmings runs to social media and attacks the coaches about it. Coaches read that, players read that, recruits read that...and that is a problem.

It’s always hilarious to me when RSS picks a person who they have absolutely no evidence is good or bad and makes them part of the problem or solution. Gerrod Lambrecht is the perfect example.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
It’s always hilarious to me when RSS picks a person who they have absolutely no evidence is good or bad and makes them part of the problem or solution. Gerrod Lambrecht is the perfect example.
Yeah who was the assistant AD for basketball a few years ago?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
I won’t believe anything until @Faux Sean Callahan puts in his Blue Balls
I haven't talked to anybody since Oregon became a player. If they weren't I felt really fucking confident about him coming to DONU, but it sounds like the visit to Oregon changed things.

Damon this morning did say Nebraska, but was reluctant in saying it in their pick on segment.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Marc Boehm
record player i regret nothing GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds