Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Asking for…..

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

One of the funniest stories FakeBingo ever told me was a time he went to an Asian massage parlor in Mesa and tried to get this 60 year old Asian lady to tug him off. I guess she got all crazy with him and threatened him in whatever asian language while physically assaulting him as he ran out. He said after he left that parlor he walked over to the parlor on the other side of the strip mall and got tugged off by a different old Asian lady. "It's not worth it".

Second to last time I talked to FakeBingo(about 2 years ago), him and his wife were swinging...the last time I talked to him, his wife left him for some meat hog they swung with, lmao.

One of the funniest stories FakeBingo ever told me was a time he went to an Asian massage parlor in Mesa and tried to get this 60 year old Asian lady to tug him off. I guess she got all crazy with him and threatened him in whatever asian language while physically assaulting him as he ran out. He said after he left that parlor he walked over to the parlor on the other side of the strip mall and got tugged off by a different old Asian lady. "It's not worth it".

Second to last time I talked to FakeBingo(about 2 years ago), him and his wife were swinging...the last time I talked to him, his wife left him for some meat hog they swung with, lmao.

Her name isn’t Shannon is it???

He will always have Bama football though.

I’m dying at the thought of being so horny that you immediately go to a second place after being thrown out of the first, just to try and get an old Asian woman to touch your penis.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back