Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anybody play Fortnite? Re: V Bucks? (1 Viewer)

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Holy fuck, we bought our son V bucks for Fortnite and trying to actually get them to apply to his count has been a nightmare.

We are trying to link his epic games account online to his new XBox. And it keeps saying his xbox is connected to a different epic games account. So then we tried my wife's email because she originally signed him up for epic games and it said the same thing. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

I come from an age where we blew on the cartridge to get it to work.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Holy fuck, we bought our son V bucks for Fortnite and trying to actually get them to apply to his count has been a nightmare.

We are trying to link his epic games account online to his new XBox. And it keeps saying his xbox is connected to a different epic games account. So then we tried my wife's email because she originally signed him up for epic games and it said the same thing. I have no fucking clue what I'm doing.

I come from an age where we blew on the cartridge to get it to work.
Hold the remote while your wife blows you and see if that works. It’s highly unlikely but maybe you can convince her of it.

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
oh uh uh ya ya change your password and account then stick some ky jelly up your ass ,, that should get you some V bucks help FARRRTT what the hell

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Fuck me I know right. It was the only thing he asked for his birthday. White folks problem.
white GIF by hero0fwar

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds